"It's a pleasure," We all shook hands, "I look forward to this meeting. Forgive me, it's my first time, so I may not really-"
Koniko nudged my elbow. "Don't ramble!" She kept me in check, whispering. I mumbled an apology.
"Well!" I placed my hands on my hips, "Let's get this show on the road! Where are the Senju?" I looked intently at the guards.

"That's not for you to decide." A deep voice echoed behind me. "Hyuga."
My anger riled up, my back facing the unknown man.

"Oh no..." Konoki rubbed her temples.

"Oi, it's -sama, I'd watch your attitu-" I turned around with a fist up in the air, my throat choked as I realized just how utterly frightening this man just looked, although he didn't seem much older than me. I hated the fact that I got scared. His eyes alone demanded a presence - indeed it felt suffocating, and a quick scan of his clan emblem revealed he was part of the Uchiha household.

"Matriarch of the Hyuga." A kinder face was next to the mysterious daunting man, though they resembled each other strongly. "I'm Izuna, and this is my elder brother Madara." Izuna placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. I could instantly tell that he was kinder than his counterpart. Almost too kind - the difference between the two in personality, baffled me.

"I'll probably forget your names any way," I crossed my arms, "Uchiha - s a m a ." I looked at that Madara mockingly. His eyes narrowed at me, displeased.
The truth is, I had heard of Madara. Many of my own clansmates were utterly afraid of him. His very name shook people to their cores, casting expressions of horror and uncertainty on their faces. I never had a personal encounter with him before, but we had been warned to keep a distance. Making him angry meant he could possibly attack our clan.

"I apologize on behalf for Ayumi-sama's bash behaviour. This is her first time attending a diplomatic meeting, she is stressed and overwhelmed with clan work and this war." Koniko attempted to salvage any type of peace.

"Then perhaps this line of work is not for you." Madara crossed his arms. "I expected more from the heiress, especially since we are distantly related."
"You don't know me." I took a step forward, swallowing my fear from this great mane. "If I were you, I'd tread carefully, Madacho!" Briefly remembering the many Uchiha I've witnessed kill so mercilessly.
"Ma-madacho..." Izuna rubbed his forehead, trying to contain a chuckle, as Madara being so blatantly tested was a rare site to see.

"Madara." Madara corrected sternly, his voice husky. He crossed his arms, visibly displeased. The action emphasized his broad build, and I noticed how much bigger he was than I, his chest slightly exposed from his yukata. Be careful. I thought to myself.

"Well, what a warm welcoming." The head of the Hatake clan spoke. "Where are those two Senju?"
"They're coming any minute." The guards spoke monotonously. I sighed. I couldn't get angry now.

Two figures had suddenly appeared.
"I see you've introduced yourselves already." One man spoke with white spiky hair who I remembered to be Tobirama. Both their eyes landed on me, since I was an unfamiliar face. They were used to seeing my father attend these meetings, and I was probably viewed as nothing but a stranger.

"The flying raijin technique," I doted, "Impressive Senju Tobirama. I'm Hyuga Ayumi, daughter of Hyuga Hayate. This is my right-hand, Hyuga Konoki. You must all be well-acquainted with each other." Konoki and I shook our hands with the both of them.
"Ah," The other spoke with long dark brown hair, Hashirama, "I was wondering who you were. Let's get going inside."

And we all walked to the hideout, as I sheepishly glanced at Madara. That guy. I almost felt too intimidated by him, which is honestly unusual for me. Something about him seems so... weird.