"You didn't so anything to me did you?" Why did I ask? I'm stupid. He takes off his glasses and looks at me. Wow, his eyes. There so dark, like a mystery. He leaned back in the chair.

"No, I didn't do anything. Yes, I'm fine. But, are you okay?" He puts his glasses back on.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to black out." All I could do right now is be grateful. He hasn't done anything to me.

"How long was I out this time?"

"This time?" He paused. "Well about ten minutes after I ran out of the classroom with you." So he really didn't.

"And yes, this time. You are the one whom likes to stalk people. I thought you would have known." I look down at the sheets and hush my voice. "I blackout everytime I'm near a bunch of guys and start to stress out. That's only part of the reason. But how do you not know. I mean you had pages upon pages of information about me." I looked at him, he looked a little shocked.

"Well, I only knew basics about you." He pushed his glasses from the bridge of his nose.

It stood quiet for a few minutes until Haruhi-Chan came running through the door. I guess I didn't notice that there wasn't a nurse here.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay Haruhi-Chan." She threw the curtains open. I gave her a smile.

"I was talking to Kyouya." I paused and looked at him with a smile. "I guess I could talk to him without having a black out. But he can't stress me out or I will."

It really is strange though usually when I black out everything is gone, my mind and my body. I wake up fine but I usually don't hear anyone, but I heard him. i don't know maybe talking with him at a distance would be good for me. Or maybe not. I really don't want to chance it by being alone with him.

I get up out of the bed and put my shoes back on. "Kyouya thank you." I smile and I walk over to Haruhi-Chan. We walked out of the informary, Kyouya behind us. We walk Haruhi-Chan to her class, the ginger twin attacked her. The first bell still hasn't even rung and I'm already tired. Kyouya and I walk back to our class, Tamaki has a fit and I hide behind Kyouya because right now without Haruhi-Chan, he is the only one I trust. He is the first guy I trust at the moment. 

"Idiot." I say to Tamaki, then he goes into a dark corner. "Why is growing mushrooms?" I grab onto the back of his jacket. 

"Don't worry. Tamaki will come out of it soon. He is like that. Are you okay though?" I go closer to his back.

"Yeah I'm okay." I let go of him and went to go sit in my seat. The bell rings and class starts. 

I really don't know if I could trust this guy. I mean he did help me when I blacked out, but in a weird way this time. I don't know maybe I could get cured. Maybe i should take him up on the offer of working for the Host Club, or maybe i could be a customer for Haruhi-Chan I really think that she would like to talk to someone other than those guys and girls that she is posing for. Maybe I could talk to Kyouya a little more. I really want to try to trust at least one person.

The last bell rung before I knew it. I was in a daze all day thinking about stupid things. I walk out of class and go try to find Haruhi-Chan. Wait if I keep caller her 'chan' I might blow her cover, even though I still don't know the reason why she is posing as a guy, and I really don't care. I don't want to make her life a living hell.

I heard I could find her back in Music Room 3. I went to the room and with the handle I open the door, an a rush a roses shot out at me.

"Welcome." They all said. I ran over to Haruhi.

"You have to mae an appointment if you want to speak to him." Kyouya said before I could even say anything. Tamaki came over to me and ifter my chin with his fingers and hugged me toward him by my waist.

"Nai-Hime, what is your persuasion?" He pointed to the twins, devil-type, Haruhi, nautral-type, Kyouya, cool-type, Haninozuka, shota-lolita, Morinozuka, wild-type. "Or would you like me, the princely-type."

I point to Kyouya. "I want an appointment with Ky-Kyouya." My heart starts to beat faster. Why is he so close? I black out.

I woke up on a couch, leaning on someone. I look up and it's Kyouya. "Sorry about that. I guess I blacked out again."

"It's alright, I wasn't really worried." He's heartless, I guess I should never try to trust anyone.

"Oh okay" I get off his sholder. I guess I passed out longer this time, club hours are over and the only people here are the Host Club and I. "I guess I should get going. Bye Kyouya, Haruhi." I walk out and go home. The ride home seemed to take forever.

But the weird thing about being home tonight is that my father was waiting for me. I'mm guessing he needed to talk to me about something important. He called me over to the main livingroom. I sat down from the single seat across from him. He smoked a cigare, his salty hair looked scruffy and his face wrinkled with years of life that had gone by.

"Yes?" I questioned, my hands folded nicely on my lap.

"You are to marry Tamaki Souh at all costs. Our fortune is in trouble and you shall do as I say or I will have you killed." My father was never one to mess around with, when it came to his fortune he would do anything. Even if it ment he will have me killed.

"Yes father I understand." I really didn't want to rebel or make a scene because he would never forgive me and I'm already scared as it is. I walk to my bedroom and sit on my bed. Marrying Tamaki Suoh, the host club prince. How could I ever marry someone like him, when I don't even like guys.

I take out my homework and finish it within the hour, I shower, eat, get into my pjs and sleep. Maybe everything will make sence to me in the morning.