Quirk

All Might's PoV

After it was all over, the police finally arrived. It was late, a little past the time the students would head home.

Aizawa and I were talking to the officers, my eyes kept drifting to Y/N. She was talking to the Doctor who had  handed himself in, bidding farewell.
L/N... how did I not notice?  Edward, The Great Chain, had carried the same last name...Did I just ignore it?
Di I not want to face it?

No one had spoken a word about what we heard or saw, no one except Aizawa. He was explaining the situation to the police officers.
I glanced to the students. Most were quiet, staring at the floor. Young Midoriya however, his eyes were fixed on L/N, a serious expression on his face.Midoriya's words echo in my mind
"I trust you"
...
I look back at her, I want to trust her.

"Sir! We will be taking the criminal now" an officer salutes as they took the Doctor away
"As for the...huh...that thing" he continued with a disgusted and uncomfortable face "we will be taking it to examine it further"

"Understood" Aizawa nodded.

Aizawa PoV

I glanced at All Might, he looked tense after everything, his dumb smiled more forced than often.
Sighing, I know the reason for this, I turn to look at the villain being taken away then Dr H/N..
It's no secret by now.. but I wonder if I should say anything about it..

Before the villain was taken in the car he had glanced back at her, a sad smile on his face as he mouthed a "thank you", with a nod from Dr H/N he was gone and the place fell quiet again.

The air seemed to grow thicker as the students looked from the floor to H/N. I should let Nezu know about the situation, he seems to know her more than anyone else.

All Might PoV

Everyone's eyes were now on Y/N as for hers on the car that left long ago.
Some officers were still in the area, we had to help them investigate- by we I mean me, Aizawa and....her.

Aizawa seemed to be texting someone, when I was going to glance at who he had already sent the text and put the phone away
"Alright class" he spoke up "your parents and caretakers must be worried, so the driver that took us here will be taking you back to your houses. Everyone head to the van, I will lead the way back- All Might and ..." he turned to look at Y/N with an unsure face "H/N will stay here" he finished turning her attention from the road finally.

When she turned everyone seemed to tense up, I could see Aizawa was using his quirk on her as self defense.

Quirk...
Now that I think about it..did she ever use her quirk?

((I know this is short but hope it's good enough for now~))