Villain

Y/N  PoV

My eyes are forced open when a bright green light shines in front of them, out of tune shouting that sounds like coming from far away are calling for me. I try to focus my eyes on my surroundings, head bobbing side to side as I feel pain in the back of my head while recalling what had happened.

"Y/n!!" All Might called out but it was too late, when I had turned I had already be hit in the back of the head.
Collapsing, the last thing I saw was All Might fighting a swarm of robots...
Had they been put away just for this very moment?

Once I remembered I immidietly jolted up, but something retained me. Looking at each side, metal hand cuffs holding me back on a chair, they surround both wrists and feet.

"Dr H/N! You're awake" a familiar voice calls, I glance and see Fuwafuwa and his class kept in a box, beside them a chained All Might who seems to be struggling. I tried to force a smile to show them I'm fine but once my eyes land on it my heart drops.

Everyone glances at the capsule, and they immidietly know what you're feeling, at least they think they do. You stare wide-eyed at the capsule which seems to contain conjuncted limbs of children

"Dr H/N!" All Might calls "I know it's hard to look at but please focus on yourself!" He says glancing at the ray above me.
When I slowly turned my head from shock and looked up my heart beat speed up. The blood rising and a high pitch sound in my ears, my hands shake as I glance at the computer quickly

"78% complete" I whisper to myself and immediately try to escape.

All Might PoV

My heart drops as I see the fearful expression Dr Y/N has as she tries to escape. This is the first time I see her face without a smile..

I look beside me and see the students start to panic. Ofcourse, who wouldn't when theres a pro hero panicking right in front of them? If a pro hero panics...its because nothing is ok...

"Dont worry! Let's keep trying" I force a smile trying to comfort them but I can see it doesn't work.
Midoriya however, he started punching more and more into the transparent wall, his knuckles now bleeding as his eyes showed pure fear and his teeth gritted together
"I-its... it's ok! I'll get .. you out of there!" Midoriya attempted to comfort  Dr Y/N, again...it doesn't work.

Then a door opens, we all face the same way as a man walks in.

"Y/N L/N... daughter of Edward L/N...The Great Chain" they speak with a grin

We all turn back to Dr Y/N

"The Great Chain?" Someone echoes "you mean shes the daughter of a villain?!" They spit out
There was denial and honestly I didnt believe it either, shes a great hero theres no way--

"I'm glad we can meet again N/N" the man continues receiving only grunts from her as she struggles "oh! You might not remember me.. well I am Doctor Doctor" he smiles inching closer to her

"That's the dumbest name I've ever heard!" She blurs out angrily, catching the whole room of guard.

"Nufufufufu Darling, you gave me the name" he laughs before standing up and  ooping her nose.

"Well you all look busy, I'll let you just be--"

"How?" Dr Y/N's voice echoed "How did you even--"

"Get the formula?" He finishes "it was easy dear" he says turning back to her just before going through the door "You gave us the formula" and just like that he left.

Heavy silent fell upon the room, Y/N had now stopped struggling- the computer reading "92% complete".

"W-what" someone broke the silence "So shes a damn villain?!" It was bakugou. No one disagreed or spoke up- not even Midoriya.
"What the hell??!" He shouted.

Y/N only let her head fall to look our way, her eyes dead.
Aizawa glared at her, no one really worried about the ray threatening to attack her...except me.
My heart clenched as I searched her for anything that said other wise until

It moved.