Guilt

"It's all your fault
She died because of you
You killed her"

A loud thud is heard when he strangled the little girl against the wall

"N-no...father ...please" she manages to say between coughs and tears

"She killed herself because of you" He repeats it once again

"You killed her

Y/N"

--------------

GASP

"Oh thank goodness, you're awake!" A familiar voice called out to me. My fuzzy eyes eyes try the best to focus.

"A...sun..flower..?" I say confused, my voice cracking a little.

"Is she ok?" A voice crack spoke

"Y/N? Oh my God, you're ok" another familiar voice speaks on top of a crying child. My eyes slowly focus as I heard the cry

"Sunny?" I sit up " is she ok?"
"Nevermind her, worry about yourself" The man speaks again, only now I realize it's Kurama.
I look around at my surroundings only now realizing I was at the hospital
"When did I-- Didnt I leave the hospital a few mins ago?"
"You did..but then you.." Kurama looks at someone, Toshinori and Fuwafuwa.
"Well you...suddenly collapsed, we took you to the hospital afraid it might have been something serious" he spoke with worry, I blush at the thought- embarrassed.
"Then Doctor Kurama claimed to know you" Toshinori gestured to them, I look at them to find Sunny had now calmed down and was holding onto my shirt.
"Why was she crying?" I pat her head confused  "did something happen while I was asleep?" I turn back to Toshinori.
"Well you..." the younger boy started nervously "you weren't breathing properly"

It's your fault

I flinch, before I know it I'm  shaking, I reach for my neck as my surrounding start to be blurred out again

"Y/N breathe in" a muffled voice says and so I followed it
"Ok...now breathe out" the voice sounding clearer, it's Kurama. As I follow the process I feel a warm hand wrap around mine, slowly bringing it away from my neck. Blinking my the dizziness away I turn to see Toshinori holding my hand with worry, somehow....it calmed me down.
"I am going to take your blood pressure" Kurama announced
"What? I'm fine " I reassured with the same old smile to which Toshinori squeezed my hand. I had turned to him and my heart immediately skipped-
His blue eyes pierced right through me, as if he saw that I was forcing a smile. It was obvious I wasnt fine- it isnt normal for someone to get choked due to a dream or memory.
I sigh and nod, my face flushed as I realize I'm still holding hands with him.
A clear of throat is heard across the room and we let go of hands, I glance at him to see his face is red.

Toshinori POv

I still feel the warmth in my hands, her hands were so soft..

"Take off your coat please" Doctor Kurama says and Y/N does so. When she removes the white coat my eyes widen and I can hear young Midoriya squeal. Underneath the coat she was wearing a black tank top, her biceps were visible, defined (doesn't matter if you're fat, you got hella biceps♡) and her s/c glistening with the hospital's light.

Dr Kurama wrapped the device around her arm and pumped it to see her pressure, Y/N kept saying she was fine but her pressure was a little high after all
"My guess at first was that you reached your 'no sleeping' limit but I guess it is too much sugar as well" he states to which I embarrassingly chuckles to.
"Wait, 'no sleeping'? What does that mean?" I hear Midoriya ask. Kurama only looks at her to which she sighs
"As a night hero I dont get much sleep...and when i do get the time I come work in the hospital" she scratches the back of her neck
"That's not very good for your health, dont they give you a day off?" I ask, obvious worry in my tone and Midoriya nodding beside me
"Well you see.." Dr Kurama sighs "we do but she volunteers.." he glares at her and she just shrinks in her place.

That's not very good, if she keeps over working it will bad... She couldve collapsed anywhere, she was lucky it was in front of young midoriya and I.
I turn to Midoriya and he turns to me, it appears we were thinking the same things..
"Its nothing to worry about guys~ I chose this" Y/N laughs it off, I truly admire how she can smile at anything but this is no laughing matter. Her laughter dies once she notices that I'm serious
"Dr Y/N...please take better care of yourself, if you dont how can you treat others when you cant treat yourself?" I say, not because I want her to treat others but because I know that as a hero she will take care of herself to be able to help others...that's why I like her.

"My apologies, it appears to be getting late and Young Midoryia needs to get home before his mother worries" I stand up noticing the sky turning dark, her e/c following me
"But ofcourse ...I am so sorry for all the trouble" she stands too, losing balance but I catch her with my arm around her waist, I place both around so she can gather her balance.
"Not at all" I smile, I notice her face growing red so I let go slowly not to make her uncomfortable.
I already miss her warmth.
"Please take care of yourself better Dr Y/N" Midoriya speaks
"But ofcourse- " she grins "you take care of you and your mother ok?" She plays with his hair before Sunny, Dr Kurama's daughter, asks to be picked up. As she picked Sunny up I couldn't help but think about how she would be a great mother.
"..she is a good mother" she speaks softly to Midoriya as I open the door, her smile...sad.

It's your fault