Trust

"Woaaaah!!" Y/N gasped while looking around the lab
"So you're a scientist even though you're this young" Tulip asked the young Male who nervously pulled on his lab coat

"D-doctor actually. I am a doctor..however Mister Edward Sir thought I'd be good for the job" he answered

"A villain doctor? That's so weird~" Y/N said while giggling, she only giggled like so around Tulip "what's your villain name? 'Dr Villain!'" She said, making a low voice while puffing her chest when saying "Dr Villain".
Tulip and the Doctor laughed, that was one of the greatest joys Y/N could achieve in such a place.

"A-actually, that's doesn't sound too bad" the doctor confessed
"Pfft what? Really?" Tulip asked inbetween giggles "wait..does that mean you dont have a villain name yet?" He asked

"N-no...not yet" he said. Truth was, he wasnt prepared to be a villain. All his life was worked to helping people, because of his useless quirk he couldn't be a hero so he became a doctor. Things turned when Edward got his hands on him though...

"Why not let N/N pick a name for ya? She picked mine" Tulip snickered as Y/N proudly puffed her chest. The doctor cringed at first but accepted.

"Oh! Okokok!" Y/N started excitedly "how about......." she thought for a while making the doctor grow anxious, then, she started giggling to herself.

"What is it N/N?" Tulip asked curiously

"Yeah, what is it?" The doctor asked anxiously

"I've got it" she snickered "how about Dr Doctor"

__________________

My eyes slowly drift to a small movement on the side of the room, everyone was staring at the capsule. Once I realized that the limbs were twitching my eyes widen.
I look down at what keeps me in place, with a deep breath I nod to myself.

All Might's PoV

Crack

My attention turns back to where the sound came from, Dr Y/N. I try to focus between the monstrosity and Y/N and I notice everyone doing the same.

"What? Scared of a little movement v
Villain?" Bakugou teased Y/N.

It wasnt until she lifted her hand that everyone went quiet. She had dislocated her hand to break free from the cuffs. Villain or not, I cant help but worry.

She swings her arm towards her other hand

Crack

Everyone cringes at the sound of her bone popping back in place. Her dead eyes now replaced with a glimmer of determination and hope, just like I loved.
What is she planning?

Y/N PoV

"He's alive, he's alive, he's alive" the only thing that repeatedly played in my head, causing me to gain my strengths again

"96% complete" I read as I anxiously look above.

I check if my hand is ok and proceed to stretch towards the computer, it's hard to type but I manage to slow down the process, only after that did I use the system to break myself free.

"Oof" I fall onto the floor and attempt to stand up, hissing at the pain from previous wounds and the one at the back of my head.

"Running away?" Bakugou calls out again, did he feel that betrayed?

It hurt a little. That they lost all trust in me in just seconds.
I glance at them
"Even All Might and Fuwafuwa" I whispered to myself feeling my heart sting "No..I cant afford to feel like this now" I slap myself awake and make my way towards the capsule.

Midoriya PoV

"I hate this but I cannot disagree with Kacchan.. and I know no one else will. I want to believe it's a lie but..." I glance at All Might "I cant...even All Might lost hope for her...right?" I think.

"But she saved you!" Another thought countered back
"But shes a daughter of a villain!"
"But she did nothing but good!"
"She was trying to get everyone's trust and use them!"

I cover my ears in attempt to stop the thoughts, All Might seems to take notice of this and frowns.
I clench my teeth until a hand is placed on my shoulder, I look up, its todoroki.
I smile and my body relaxes as I know he is trying to comfort me.

"The hell she doing" I hear Kacchan grumble under his breath and turn to look at her, she seemed to be going over some files she found while typing on the computer.

I inhale as my lips tremble before I speak. My voice comes out a little broken but still audible

"Y/-- " I swallow my words and nod

"H/N!!" I shout catching her attention, as well as everyone else's. Shutting my eyes I shout the next words

"I trust you!!!"