001 - Scoops Ahoy

~Your POV~

I walked into the small ice cream shop, immediately getting greeted by that douchebag Steve Harrington. "Ahoy!" He shouted. "Listen, Harrington. If you're going to say 'Ahoy' to someone, don't blast their eardrums out," I said, grinning.

"Shit.." he mumbled, looking back at a window that slid open. There was a girl in the same blue and white sailor uniform that Steve was wearing, holding up a whiteboard with 'You Rule' and 'You Suck' divided by a small black line.

"So what'll it be?" He asked, grabbing the ice cream scooper from his side. I continued to look back at the girl.

"Who is that?" I asked, Steve looking back at her again. "Robin," he said blankly. I then maintained eye contact with him. "Are you hiring?" I asked, which took him by surprise.

"Robin, are we hiring?!" Steve yelled and she rolled her is. "Yes, dingus. We have been since the mall opened. That might just be the only reason why you got the job."

"We are." He said, and then left me standing at the counter for a minute as he headed to the back to grab something.

When he came back, he handed me a stack of papers. "Really?" I asked, staring at them. "Yeah. Go talk to Robin in the back."

I did as he said and headed through a heavy white door where Robin waited, her legs propped up on a table.

"So, why do you want to work here?" She asked, her voice dry. "I.." Hell, I wasn't even looking for a job. "I need the money," I smiled, and she stood up, walking over to a large, metal cabinet. She pulled out a uniform, tossing it to me.

"It's that easy?" I questioned, and she nodded her head. "We could use the help. Steve isn't doing so good." I laughed a little, and Robin smiled at me.

"You start tomorrow. Don't be late." She said, and I mentally facepalmed. "Stupid fucking impulse," I mumbled, grabbing the uniform.

-

Hi..I'm kind of hoping that this is the first Robin x Reader..and it's my first stranger things fanfic on this account, and it'll get better, I promise..have a great day/night