4

I sat in the dark cold prison for what seemed like forever, no food, no water, nothing. I can never forgive him for this.

"Are you a rouge" a raspy voice let out across from my cage. Startled by the voice I hesitantly replied back.

"No-no I'm not! But nobody believes me" I said wanting to cry again.

"I believe you. The alpha is that your mate?" The man said.

"Ye-no-I don't know, I wish he wasn't, no mate should be treated this way." I was right it was ridiculous, I need to get out of here. I can't go back to my old pack.

"I agree. I can help you" he said coughing after.

"How?" I let out a shaky breath.

"When the alpha comes back, you have to play nice" he said again.

"What? I have been playing nice, how?" I said in a duh tone.

"No I mean don't say anything just agree with everything he says" he said coughing some more.

"How do you know this will work?" I asked again.

"I don't, but we can try" he said.

"What's the catch?" It was too good to be true, how can a random guy want to help me. I don't even know his name.

"We both escape." He said softly "time to piss off the alpha" he said once again. Oh shit.

Lukas POV

I called her pack. They said she had been missing for years but agreed to take her back. My wolf hasn't talked to me in days, he's pissed.

I walked out of the pack house and mind linked Dylan.

'I'm going to the prison, we will have guests soon be ready'

I shut off the mind link and shifted into my wolf. He grumbled a little before taking off towards the prison.

I shifted back and walked down the steps, as I walked up to the cage her body was still.

Is she dead? I swear Lukas if she is dead!

I growled and she quickly sat up.

Told you i blocked him out.

She was pale, and she had dried up blood across her head. I almost felt bad. I opened the cage before stepping in, my feet crunching against the surface.

"Your pack will be here soon" I said gruffly. She nodded.

I went to unlock her chains and winced at the silver but still continued to unlock them.

Her arms fell down to the floor and she had burns around her wrists. She whimpered a little, my wolf was pissed.

Shut it I blocked him again.

"She's very beautiful" a voice called from across her cell.

I growled and snapped my head in his direction.

"I'm sorry?" I said with a snarl.

"You treat her like shit, she deserves someone better" he said I growled again.

"Shut up rouge, I mean it" I hissed. He was pissing me off.

"Or what?" He spat. I roared before lunging at his cage, unlocking it and pinned him by his neck.

"Or you're dead" I growled. He smirked.

"No you" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows before realizing what was happening, then it was black.

Calistas POV

I saw him lunge at his cage in fury, this was my shot.

I stood up, stumbling a little before regaining my balance. I walked towards the entrance of my cell and saw a crow bar leaning against the wall. Who would leave that there? Stupid.

I grabbed it before swinging it at his head causing him to fall on his side. My wolf growled.

I looked at the guy who saved me before running to grab the keys. I unlocked his chains, he grimaced rubbing his wrists.

"We did it" he smirked. I helped him up.

"We did!" I smiled giggling a little. He looked so familiar.

"Do I know you?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Uh I'm Jace" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"I defiantly know you, but I don't know where" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Are you going to play the memory game all day or are we going to run before the big bad alpha wakes up and kills us both?" He said.

I nodded my head in agreement. And with that we both took off in a sprint towards the boundary lines, without looking back.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Picture of Jace at the top

It's kind of a shorter chapter but I wanted to update you guys.

This is my first book and it makes me happy people like it!!

Lemme know your thoughts as always more to come
Xoxo, Lizzy