13

Calistas POV

Shit shit shit shit shit. I'm dead, like really dead! I didn't think he'd actually come for me!

"Luka! Heyyyyyy" I laughed nervously looking down to my feet.

"What the HELL Calista!" He growled lowly. He stomped towards me, and I thought he was really really mad. So I coward away.

I saw Luka pause for a second and look at me with remorse before continuing.

"What were you thinking? Do you know how dangerous it is out there?? And I come back to you just gone and the windows open? Do you have any idea how worried I was?" He asked with hurt in his voice.

"No actually I don't.. you didn't even notice I was gone admit it. And you wouldn't have if it weren't for you coming back to the room." I said almost angry he found me.

He sighed before replying "you just don't understand. You're not grasping the gravity of the situation you put me, you, and the rest of the pack in. If we are getting real. You are my mate, you will be Luna, you need to prove yourself. And running away from the pack definitely does not make them see that."

"Yeah well I don't even see it." I mumbled before standing up and grabbing my stuff.

"You got a car here?" I asked turning around once I reached the door. I cocked an eyebrow and watching him get up and turn to me.

He shook his head at the changing of subjects but went with it. "Yes. I figured I knew where you went after following your scent to that road. When I didn't find you at the diner I came straight here. So a car was needed." he said picking up a couple of my bags and pushing past me leading me down the stairs.

"Well I didn't think you would notice to be honest" I said hearing my voice echo off the walls.

"Of course I would notice! Why would you say that" he yelled placing my bags on the ground for a second.

"Well, I slept for a really long time and you never came for me.. I thought you didn't care" I looked down, my heart panged at the thought.

"Cal. I do care. I was there the whole night and I brought you that sandwich that you never ate.. but you know I have work." He said walking towards me with sadness in his eyes.

"Oh.. I never knew" I said trying to remember a time when he ever came in. But I just can't.

"I would never let anything happen to you, anymore at least. Okay? how many times to I have to tell you I'm sorry. I care so much now Cali" he pulled me into a hug and I looked into his eyes.

My heart sped up and my spine tingled I looked into his eyes, they looked so loving. But obviously not for long.

"We need to head back now. I need to find out what's happening with Dylan, and I have someone you'd like to see" at the last bit he growled a little before storming to the car.

In pure curiosity I got into the car.

'He makes me really happy Cal' I heard alena say.

'Wow I'm surprised you actually are talking to me'

'I know, but I decided it was time to let you work things out with Luka without my input' she said looking down.

'You're right, but I want to hear from you more' I said with a sigh.

'I know, I've been spending some time with Zeus' she giggled and put her head under her paws in embarrassment.

I just chuckled before shutting off the link. I looked over to Luka his jaw ticking, and his brow furrowed. He was obviously thinking about something.

"What's up?" I asked him in concern.

"Nothing. Just alpha business." He replied lowly.

I huffed and crossed my arms. After seeing he really didn't take notice I looked at him again.

"Aren't I supposed to be Luna? You need to include me in our pack business" I said matter of factly. I saw him visibly tense up.

"My pack. It's my pack. You will not become Luna" he said with no emotion.

I scoffed "excuse you? You're supposed to be my mate, if you're my mate and the alpha that makes me Luna" I said poking his chest.

He growled lowly. I heard him mumble "after that stunt you pulled? I don't think so" I rolled my eyes at that.

"You can't stop me from what is meant to be" I said matter of factly.

"I can if there isn't a ceremony" he said gruffly

I crossed my arms and huffed in my seat. Is he seriously going to keep me from being Luna??? He needs a Luna to help run the pack. And he's trying to say I'm never going to be one! Why oh why do I continuously give this man second chances.

——————————————————————————

Hey guys! Been a long time, but there probably won't be end notes after each chapter. I wanted to clear things up as well.

I realize that in some of the chapters I did not put trigger warnings, but when I wrote this book "trigger warnings" weren't a thing, or I've never seen them before. I've read many books with mentions of suicide or blood or abuse, if that is this common, why read on wattpad. Everything in most of these books are fairytale or fiction. Including my book. So my trigger warning is that my book is obviously not real hence why it is #107 in "fiction". But from hear on out this is one big trigger warning if you get triggered by any of these things: blood, sex, death, abuse, mentions of suicide, or anything werewolf related *do not read past this point*

Thank you have a great day everyone!