dix-sept

Little sister? No. No way were they my brothers. I hated them, wanted to destroy them, to ruin them from the inside out. This changed the whole plan. I wanted to save my family, not kill them. My whole mind changed, knowing that deep down I couldn't change myself for this. If I killed them, who would know what would happen. I'm a guardian and whether I like it or not, I can't do it to them for the pure fact that they're my brothers.

"Half brothers," Ethan smiled.

"I had these two idiots between you and Anna," my mother grinned.

"You cheated on dad?" I held back a snarl.

"Why," she laughed, a hand over her chest, "how else would they be your half brothers?"

I wanted to tear out her throat. My eyes narrowed at her, digging my claws into my palms.

"Kayla," Deucalion grinned at me, "why don't we show you where you'll be staying."

I nodded, giving one last appalled look at my mother. I felt my body shake, my nails digging into my palms again.

"Kayla," Deucalion looked down at me, "are you alright?"

"No," I shut my eyes which were now burning with their purple glory.

Their power overwhelmed me, itched at my senses, sending me into overdrive. I wanted to run away, abandon my plan just by their sheer power that bit at my mind.

"Kayla!" Kali yelled as I ran off.

My nose began to bleed black again as I vomited into a bush.

"What's going on with her?" my mother gasped.

"It's her. Her inner self is rejecting us," Deucalion explained. "She doesn't belong here. Strip her, Kali. She can go back to where she doesn't reject her own kind."

Kali ripped the clothes off of me, slapping me. She clawed at my sides as I growled at her, launching myself at her. I shifted mid air, clawing at her stomach.

"Get her off of her!" Aiden yelled.

Ethan threw me against a tree, growling at me. I hissed at him, biting his arm. I howled, signaling my location to whomever was listening. Before they even had a chance, I kicked Ethan off me, running back in the direction of Derek's apartment. They chased me, growling at me.

I made it back to Derek's apartment, shaking the dew of midnight off my body. Everyone was in there, their mouths agape at the sight of me. Stiles was sitting in a corner, tears streaming down my face.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Scott hissed at me, his hair disheveled. "After everything! Everything we've done for you! Joining them? Are you idiotic?"

"Scott," Stiles looked at him, eyes red and swollen, "don't yell at her. She must've had her reasons and there's reasons as to why she's back. Hear her out."

He sounded broken, which stabbed me in the chest.

"Lydia go get her some clothes," Scott bit his tongue as he tried to keep calm.

Lydia ran up the stairs, coming back down with a huge t-shirt that belonged to Derek. She tossed them in front of me, her eyes even had a reddish tone to them.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Lydia let a stray tear come from the corner of her eyes.

"I can't believe you did that," Allison sniffled.

I picked up the shirt with my mouth, strutting over to the bathroom. When I came back, Stiles was violently sobbing, shaking back and forth. I ran over to him, holding his head in my hands.