Chapter 9 (End)

F. Life is F. Something is F. Idk what is F. I've been gone for so long I'm sorry. XD

[Spark's P.O.V.] (btw this takes place the day after chap. 8)

I wake up later than usual. Flutter was gone. She wasn't sleeping. I go look outside my room and she wasn't anywhere. Where could she have gone? I look outside the house and no sign of her. I went back into my room and saw a sticky note. "Meet me here." I read. I then saw some directions to where. I got out of the house and took a left. I continued and took another left. I continued for a while and took a right. I don't remember going through here. How did Flutter find this place wherever I was going? I then heard a rustle of leaves on the right side of me. I stood still looking at where the sound came from. I then saw a weird looking leaf poking out from one of the bushes. I walked down at the path but still keeping some attention to the noise. I then started running and looking at the note to know at where I needed to turn. I then heard the rustle again and I pounced at the right side of me and landed in front of a leafeon. "What do you want!" I yelled annoyed.

"You must be Spark. Right?" She replied. My eyes were open and I asked
"Ummm... how do you know my name?"
"Your brother told me."
"If so. What is his name?" I said. She wasn't gonna know.
"Solar, your older brother, flareon. Azul, your younger sister, vaporeon. Flutter, your girlfriend I guess, sylveon." I had my eyes wide open. I was in shock and my mouth was a bit open. She didn't just answer my question. She said everyone!
"O-ok. What do you want?"
"I was making my way to the park. Riovelt park. And I saw you and I decided to follow where you were going.
"Oh, ok. Still kinda confused on why you followed me." She shrugged.
"I'ma go head to the park now." We both started walking opposite directions and I stopped because of these words.
"Solar and I have something... special." Was it time he actually likes someone?
"Wait. You two like each other?" I question.
"Maybe... well, bye I guess." She said giggling a little. About time Solar actually gets someone. I continued down the path. Until I heard some water splashing. It was right where I was going to. When I got closer, the water crashed harder. Soon realizing it was a waterfall. 'Why did Flutter want to go to a waterfall?' I questioned myself. I finally arrived to where Flutter wanted me to be. I see her standing somewhat close to the impact zone. I walk up to her and say hello. She didn't look up but said "isn't it beautiful?" After that she stared at me and told me to sit down.
"So umm. Why did you want me to walk here?"
"I may have snuck out of the house last night and went here. But it looks better at night time."
"What time did you wake up?"
"Don't remember but it was very early. Just to retrace my steps to find myself back to this place so I don't get lost along the way. Make sure you don't get lost along your way here to." We were both staring at the water. The sunlight glimmered off the water beautifully. "Wanna go in the water for a bit? To cool off from the sun's heat?" I blushed intensely to that. Why the hell am I so...
"Uhhh n-no thank y-you." She giggled a bit. I turned away from slight embarrassment. Then suddenly Flutter tackled me from behind. She rolled us over near the water and then we stopped. After opening my eyes I realized what... position we were in... We were both blushing like crazy.
"S-s-sorry S-Spark!" She yelled. I jumped off her and landed in the water. I was completely soaked. Flutter just watched in laughter. I got out the water and shaked the water off me. My fur was still wet and all messed up. Flutter was still laughing a lot.
"I already hate today..." I spoke.
"Don't worry. Its just water. It'll dry off."
"Well, all that walking and running and... this made me kinda hungry. Home is a bit to far and I heard there might be another town here. Let's go there and find something to eat."
"Ok. To be honest I'm pretty hungry to." She said laughing. That put a smile on my face. We both got up and started walking.
"We can get food in that town."
"But... Do you know where though?"
"Did you have happen to see a leafeon walk by here?"
"Yeah? She came from that way." She then pointed at the direction she came from.
"Ok cmon. Lets go then." We both stood up and started walking together.