Chapter 5

[Flutter's P.O.V.]

~ Next morning ~

I woke up and went outside. I was admiring the view outside. It was beautiful. It was around 7 so the sun had barely came up. I looked over at the trees and they were pretty. I went back inside and started looking through his computer. It was pretty boring. I then looked around for a book and I think I might have found his diary. I start looking through his secrets and found some of them funny. I hear a door open and footsteps down the hall. I stay as quite as possible while looking through his diary.
"*In diary* still havent had my first kiss. Never had a girlfriend." I then decided to sleep a little bit more. I got on the bed with him and hugged him and I fell asleep shortly after.

~ 9 AM ~

I wake up and left the room. I see that Azul was already awake.

"Hey Flutter."

"Morning Azul." I sat and got a oatmeal packet.

"So, we saw that you 2 kiss."

My face turns very red. "Wait what!" I drop the packet.

"SHHH Don't yell!"

"Sorry. Wait... did you say 'we'?"

"Yeah me and Solar saw."

"Omg." I feel so embarrassed I run back inside Spark's room. Still asleep. I start to cry a little because of my embarrassment. She enters the room. She sees me and she had a blank stare in her face.

"S-sorry." She says quietly.

"Can you leave me alone please?" I said quietly so that Spark won't wake up.

"Sure thing." She nods and she leaves the room. I look over at Spark and lay down with him. I hug him lightly and it makes me feel less sad.

~ Minutes later ~

Spark wakes up.

"Morning Flutter."

"Morning Spark."

"What time is it?" He starts rubbing his eyes.

"9:13."

"Ok. You hungry?"

"Sort of."

"Want anything to eat?"

"More pancakes!"

"Wow, you really like them, don't you."

"Mmhmm. They taste way good."

"Ok then. I'm going." He gets up and leaves the room. I can hear Spark saying hello to Azul.

~ Some minutes later ~

"Flutter their done!"

"Ok coming." I step out the room and go to the kitchen.

"Here take them."

"Thanks." I sat on the table and Spark sat next to me. I did the same thing I did to him yesterday, hold his hand with my ribbon. We looked at each other and then we ate.

"Still good as always." I giggle.

"Thanks." I can see a faint blush on his face.

Solar comes out. "Morning you 2."

"Morning Solar." We both say. I remembered something. What Azul said not so long ago. That they saw us.

"Hmm I see you already made pancakes. Can I have some?"

"Sure. Gimmie a minute." Replied Spark. Spark got up and went to the stove to make them. I was still eating the pancakes. Still good as ever. Shortly Spark finishes with Solar's pancakes and gives them to him.

"Enjoy." Said Spark to Solar.

"Thanks."

After some minutes of finishing up the pancakes we head to our rooms. And I just realised something. We haven't had breakfast with Azul. That thought drifted away shortly. So I was on the chair as usuall and Spark was on the bed, as usuall. Then we heard some knocking on the door. I went to open it up and saw Solar.

"Hey umm Flutter? Can you come with me for a moment?"

"Sure... what for?"

"I have to talk with you."

"Ok." I then follow him back to his room. We both are sitting on the bed.

"Sorry." Solar says.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

"Do you remember yesterday when I said I needed to talk with Spark for a minute?"

"Yes... what about that?"

"So we talked and I told him if we were really gonna let you stay because we just met you not so long ago and because something didn't really feel right to me. But after seeing about what happened with you 2 kissing... I was kinda disappointed in myself. And I would just like to apologize for thinking about not letting you stay with us. I know you love him or something which made me feel bad."

"Its ok." Huh so I guess Azul wasn't lying about them both seeing us kiss. I was blushing a little when he said that he saw it.

"You can go now. I just wanted to apologize to you about that."

"Ok." I then close the door behind me and go to Sparks room. Did Spark really fall asleep after we ate? -_- He did fall asleep. There really isn't much to do in this house. I play with his computer for a while before getting bored of playing. I layed down on the bed with him and slept too.

Yes sylveons P.O.V. is very short but that's because I can't think of anything with her. More story will in Sparks pov.