Chapter 1: Start of the Cosmo's (part 2)

"hi, I'm Vasilios" the brown haired boy said "Who are you?". "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers" the blonde boy says as he glares off into the distance. Vasilios comes closer and sits next to the blonde boy against the big brown oak tree and responds "How else would you make friends?". The blond boy turns his head around to see who was talking to him, he proceeds to look back at the muddy ground and grins "yeah, you're right. I'm Andreas".

Vasilios's eyes were sparkling while interacting with a new potential friend "you have a great name, did you know your name means ' Manly'?". Andreas picks up a small rock that was laying against one of the roots of the big oak tree and slowly throws it into the stream which was only one feet away. "My father never told me that" Andreas said with a smile. The boys look at each other and laugh about the dry conversation. The boys talk for a little while and decide to say goodbye for the day, the sun was setting and they didn't want to come home late.

"Will you come out to play again?" Vasilios asked as he stood up from sitting to the tree for way to long. "Yes, of course!" Andreas replied. Vasilios ran to his other friends and looked back one more time, only to see that Andreas had already vanished from his spot at the tree.

Vasilios and the other children walk the opposite way of the tree, follow some smaller trees and finally end up on a road made from twigs, pebble stone and mud.                                                       After 10 minutes they arrive at a small entrance of Elydor. The entrance has two big pearly white pillars and four soldier-like men guarding the front. Vasilios and his friends walk through the entrance and all go a different way home. Vasilios walks straight ahead and walks by the local market. At the end of the street he makes a sharp turn left, revealing a couple of small houses. 

One of them had a big window and a bright red door which Vasilios's mother painted herself. Vasilios knocks on the window. After a couple of seconds the door opens and reveals a woman with tied up black hair, a long yellow dress and a stained cooking apron. "Mom!" Vasilios shouted happily as he jumped and hugged her. 

Behind the woman is a small man with loose work-clothing and a fisher-hat "My boy" the man said with a gentle voice "let's eat dinner and you can tell us all about your day".

They all go inside and have dinner. Vasilios told his parents that he was playing and met a new boy, whom he found very mysterious but also exciting. "What did the boy look like?" the mom asks as she interrupts the story of Vasilios, who was clearly just bluffing about his conversation skills. "well" Vasilios says with a chunk of bread in his mouth "The boy had very bright hair, I don't see blonde hair that often. And his eyes were crystal blue, just like the water!". Vasilios swallows his over chewed piece of bread and continues "Oh, and his name was Andreas".

The mother and father looked each other in the eye and looked back at their son. You could see more folds in their wrinkles as they think of what to say. "I think it's time for a bed time story, son" the father says to Vasilios.