Chapter 1: Start of the Cosmo's

After the mother had been taken away and trialed for being a witch, she passed away. The father always thought he was bewitched, but after 8 years every time he thinks of her, his heart still beats.

The father had weakened, his muscles have become softer, his face got more wrinkly, his skin got more tanned from working and hunting in the bright sun.

He took care of their son, showed him how to be a man. But he also learned him how to cook. The kid refused to kill any animal, and his father accepted his choice.

He knew he had done wrong every time he looks his son into his big blue eyes, like the mother had. Every birthday of their son, the father cried in his room before congratulating his son. Knowing the boy had to grew up without a mother. Every birthday of the boy, they purchased strawberries and other fruits from the local market in Elydor.

The boy walks up to his father after the father came home from hunting and collecting fruits. "Dad?" the boy asks with a smile on his face "Can I play near Elydor?". The father kneeled down and put his big hand on top of the little boy's golden hair. The father thought about it for a minute. "Only if you promise to be home by dawn, and don't talk to strangers" the father replied. "Yes!" The boy shouted in excitement.

The boy walked outside and took a moment to appreciate nature as it is. The wind flows through his half long blonde hair, as he walks through the woods. After a couple of minutes he sees a flowing river with rocks and fish. He stops to collect some shiny rocks and continues his little adventure.

As he steps through bushes and crawls under low hanging branches he finally sees a big field with other children playing. A group of boys and girls are running around and jumping in the small river. The boy sees a nice spot to sit and enjoy the sun. 

A big oak tree next to the river with some white flowers. He walks up to the tree, dodging some of the running children so they won't clash into him, and he sits down. Peacefully and quiet he leans back and looks up to the clouds.

One of the children that was playing noticed him. The child had curly brown hair, a slight tan and big Amber eyes that shined like crystals. The child was intrigued by the boy, and decided to walk over to him.