Prologue

A beautiful woman is standing inside of a dark cabin, next to a small window. The soft moonlight is soothing her left cheek as she puts some of her long ginger hair behind her ear. She chuckles at the movement of her sleeping new born.

Outside of the cabin is a crackling fire. Trotting steps of horses are heard in the distance. This means father has returned from a journey to the nearest city, Elydor. The mother grabs her child, still sleeping soundly and walks out the front door to welcome the father.

Multiple horses appear out of the woods and stand still in front of the cabin. The father jumps off his brown horse and pats it on the back. "My love" He whispers as he walks closer to the woman.

She smiles and tries to hug the father but he declines. "We have some upsetting news" The father says while 5 other men jump off their horses. The men look cold-hearted, and wear shining silver armor. "You aren't going away again, are you?" the woman asks slowly. She noticed the stern look on her husband's face, and got scared. Her intuition was to run, run as far away as possible. But why?

The father looked at the other men, and then back. The moon has been covered by white clouds as he looks back at her. "You betrayed me" The father screams "You bewitched me". "what?" The mother says. "witches are not to be trusted.." The father whispered.

He grabs the baby from her arms and walks up to the cabin. The woman runs to the father but the armored men already got her by her arms and legs. "Why?!" She screamed "Don't hurt him.. Don't hurt my baby". "I won't" The father said without looking back. The fire made a roaring blaze sound as the mother tried to speak.

The 5 men carried her away, tying her to one of the big white horses. She kept screaming. Screaming on the top of her lungs. The father disappeared in the cabin.