"Mrs. Mikaelson, I don't give a damn about what you want." Violet says in a polite tone before making her way back to the party.

She spots Elijah and rushes over to him. She grabs his glass of champagne and drinks it in one sip.

"What happened?" Elijah asks. He puts his hand on her arm.

"I'll tell you later but I can tell you that she doesn't want us together." Violet explains to him quietly.

"You look gorgeous." She hears Damon say to her from behind.

"Well, you look quite handsome." She says through a huge smile that's spread across her face.

"Elijah." Damon says, acknowledging him. "Elena's looking for you, Violet."

"I'll go find her." Violet says and walks off.

"If you hurt Violet I will do everything in power to kill you again." Damon threatens and walks away.

"Elena," Violet calls out and puts her hand on Elena's shoulder. "You wanted to find me?"

"I havent seen you all day." Elena says and hugs her sister. "Where'd you get the dress?"

"Rebekah." Violet answers.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please." Elijah announces. All the Mikaelsons are now standing on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. Kol motions for Violet join them but she shakes her head. She doesn't want to get on Esthers bad side again.

Esther walks down the staircase from upstairs.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." Elijah says, "Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom."

Everyone scatters to find a dance partner.

Elijah extends his hand to Violet once he's done annoucing the Waltz, "May I have this dance?"

"Of course."

Elijah leads her onto the dance floor and everyone begins the Waltz. Violets impressed with how well Elijah dances.

"You're a great dancer." Violet compliments.

"You look beyond stunning." Elijah says looking into her electrafying blue eyes. She smiles up at him then ends up dancing with Klaus.

"You look beautiful. love." Klaus says.

"You look nice, Nik." She responds with a frown.

"Whats wrong, love?"

"Your mother doesnt like me very much." Violet explains, glancing at Elijah. Klaus spins her around and she ends up with Elijah again.

"I'll be right back." Elijah says and kisses Violets forehead. She watches as he walks away and sighs.

"I see you got what you wanted." Stefan says, interrupting her thoughts.

"Yeah," She says and turns to face Stefan, "Don't you look handsome." She says smiling.

"You look..ravishing." Stefan compliments her.

"I'm rooting for you and Elena to get back together." Violet says and Stefan frowns.

"I wish I never lost her in the first place."

Esther stands at the top of the stairs and taps her glass with fork to get everyone's attention. Violet makes her way through the crowd over to Elijah and Elena. "Good Evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Waiters are coming around with champagne." Waiters come around with a pink champagne that Violet doesn't like already. "I invite you all to join me in raising a glass. It provides me with no greater joy then to see my family back together as one. I'd like to thank you all for being part of this spectacular evening. Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Everyone says.

"Cheers." Elijah says to Elena and Violet. Violet stares down at her glass and doesn't take sip. She swirls the pink liquid around and frowns deeply at it. Something about it is off. Elijah turns to her and she clinks her glass with his. She hesitantly takes a sip. Instantly she becomes nauseous.

"Excuse me." She says and pushes past everyone and goes up the stairs to a private bathroom. She rushes in and closes the door before vomitting into the toliet. A few seconds later Elijah walks into the bathroom.

"Whats wrong?" He asks and kneels next her. He holds her hair back as she throws up once more and sets his hand on her back.

"I think it was the champagne." She answers. He tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Are you feeling any better?" He asks. She nods and closes her eyes for a second or two.

"This is embarrassing." She mumbles.

Elijah sighs as she sits down and leans against the wall. "Don't be embarassed. You're still human." She chuckles as he sits against the wall with her. She burries her face in his shoulder.

"Why doesn't Esther like me?" She asks and adds, "I didn't do anything to her."

He wraps one of his arms around her, "I don't know but nothing can stop me from wanting to be with you ever."

"And no one can ever keep me from being with you either." She replies.

The ball ends shortly after the champagne incident. Violet walks through Elijah's door and into the bathroom to get the dress off.

For ten minutes she attempts to get the dress of herself. She spins in circles and reaches back but can't reach the zipper.

"Elijah," She says and steps out of the bathroom into the dimly lit bedroom while biting her lip, "I can't get the dress off. Could you, uh, help me please?"

"Of course." He says and steps away from the window.  She turns around so he can get to the zipper and she pulls her hair to one side so her hair won't get caught or pulled. He slowly unzips the dress and begins to kiss her shoulder.

Butterflies begin to flutter in her stomach and a delightful chill runs down her spine.

He trails kisses from her shoulder up to her neck while she holds her dress to her waist so it won't completely fall off. He plants a kiss on her neck then another and another. More delightful chills run down her spine.

She turns around to face him and he kisses up her neck to her jaw and along her jaw until he finds her soft lips. The kiss is instantly passionate and rough. They stumble back and her back hits the cold wall. She wraps her arms around his neck and he leans into her more. The kiss deepens and he picks her up. She wraps her legs around his waist as they make their way to the bed.

He sets her on the bed and she pulls at his suit jacket. He helps by shruging it off. She fumbles with his buttons until he pulls away to unbutton his button-up. She pulls off the rest off the rest of her dress so now she's in her strapless, black lace bra and black lace underwear.

She lays back on the bed and Elijah hovers over her. He kisses her neck again as she runs her fingers through his hair. He kisses her chest then her collar bone. The butterflies return.

Elijah's kisses trail up to her lips and the kiss deepens quickly.

"Elijah," She says pulling away with tears in her eyes, "I'm so sorry but I can't.." She says and pushes him off her. She runs into the bathroom in tears. Elijah comes into the bathroom and hands her his button up. She takes it and slips it on.

"What's wrong?" He asks, and cups her face with his hands and wipes away her tears.

"Um, there's things you don't know about me." She whispers while more tears stream down her face. "After the arrest of Max and death of my parents and Jasper I did some things." She taked a breath and continues, "And I'm just not ready for either one." Her breathing picks.

"You don't have to tell me till your ready." Elijah says and pulls her into a hug. He holds her close as she cries.

"Can we go to bed now?" Violet asks, still upset.

"Of course."

She climbs into his bed as he gets ready for bed. Once he lays down he pulls her close. She relaxes and rests her head on his chest. He strokes her hair as she falls asleep.