― 07 | STUPID BLOODY CLASS

REMUS AND CAMERON SAT TOGETHER IN THE LIBRARY each of them with textbooks open in front of them as they intensely studied

REMUS AND CAMERON SAT TOGETHER IN THE LIBRARY each of them with textbooks open in front of them as they intensely studied. Cameron knew she had to pass lots of her O.W.L.s exams with an 'E' or 'O' to ensure her even the chance of becoming a professor in the future. In front of her Advanced Potion Making textbook that she was frowning at as she struggled with the material. She was struggling more and more throughout the year with potions, the only reason why she didn't have a 'T' in the class being her amazing testing scores.

"Ugh!" Cameron groaned as she slammed her head on the textbook and let out a deep breath. "I hate Potions. Why do I even need to take stupid Potions? It's not like I'm becoming a bloody Potions professor or anything. Stupid, bloody, class."

Remus watched the Hufflepuff struggle with amused eyes and a small smile lifting his features. She was wearing a pair of black dress pants that were high-waisted and tight around her upper-legs and flared out after her knees. Tucked into her pants was a white button up long sleeved shirt which had the top button undone and the sleeves rolled up. Her hair was tied up with a velvet yellow scrunchie and she had her Hufflepuff tie tied around her head to hold her fly-away hairs back like a headband. On her feet was a pair of simple black flats, bright yellow socks popping before disappearing into her flared out pants. She wore no makeup and there were slight dark circles under her green eyes from lack of sleep because of her constant studying.

"We could always take a break," Remus shrugged, closing his own book. "Maybe go for a walk or-"

"No," Cameron cut Remus off, looking up and pointing her finger across the table at him.

Cameron was completely leaned over the table with her pointed finger pressed against his left cheekbone. She looked completely serious, her pink lips puckered into a frown and her eyebrows scrunched down. Remus raised an eyebrow when he felt her finger push against his cheekbone, his head turning to the left slightly but his eyes still on her. Remus sent her one more questioning look and she sighed, pulling her finger away before putting her books in her bag. Remus followed her actions and the two rushed out of the library.

❂❂❂

Cameron and the Marauders all sat under a tree at by the edge of the Black Lake. Remus was sitting under the tree smiling as he watched his friends. Cameron was being picked up by Sirius, who was trying to throw her into the lake. Cameron was kicking and screaming as she fought to get out of Sirius's grasped and, just as he tried to throw her in, she grabbed him and dragged her with him. The two fell with a splash and sat in the shallow water glaring at each other. James was talking to Peter about his next plan to ask Lily Evans out sketching his plan in the dirt with his wand like a blueprint. Cameron and Sirius walked out of the water soaking wet and Cameron smirked as she ran at Remus and sat down next to him, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug.

"Rommy!" Remus yelled as he felt the cold water from Cameron transfer to him. "Stop, you're cold!"

"That's why I'm hugging you," Cameron laughed loudly in Remus' ear. "I need to be warm!"

Soon the four Gryffindors and their one Hufflepuff friend found themselves all sprawled out in the crisp green grass. Sirius laid with his black hair sprawled out around his head as James laid next to him. The two looked up at the sky and laughed at jokes they told each other, tears welling up in Sirius' eyes at one joke James made that left him holding his stomach and laughing loudly. Next to James was Peter, who was peacefully sleeping with his hands behind his head. Cameron was next to Peter, her head leaning against Remus' shoulder as the two laid right against each other, pointing out shapes they saw in the clouds. When they disagreed on a shape of a cloud they would playfully argue until Remus would ultimately agree with Cameron, which made her grin happily to herself in triumph.

"How could you possibly see a ballerina? It's obviously a horse!"

"No, look, Rem! See the skirt and her hair? She's twirling."

Remus and Cameron were currently bickering back and forth for the fifth time about the shape of a cloud, James and Sirius watching in amusement as Cameron sat up, her brown hair hanging down like a curtain as she turned on her side and looked down at Remus. At that moment, Remus thought that Cameron looked like the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. With her hair cascading down, one stray piece falling across her beautiful fair skin. Her eyes popped from the sunlight, which made them seem almost lighter and brighter, which Remus thought wasn't even possible. Her nose and cheeks were slightly red from the chilly September breeze, but she didn't seem to mind the cold at all.

"Alright," Remus nodded to Cameron with a look of adoration. "It's a ballerina, then."

Cameron grinned a satisfied toothy grin before getting up, grabbing her bag of books.

"Well," Cameron sighed as she tossed her satchel bag over her shoulder. "I should really get started on that Herbology report that's due tomorrow."

"Cam, that was given to us a week ago," Peter laughed, he must've woken up from Remus and Cameron's little playful argument. The Hufflepuff girl just shrugged.

With a chorus of goodbyes, Cameron skipped away with her brunette hair flowing in the breeze behind her. Remus watched as she pulled her hair out of her face and wrapped it around her wand to make a makeshift bun. Her skip in her step made her travel much faster then if she was walking, already nearing the castle after just a few short moments. Remus felt his lips tug upwards in a small smile before he turned to his friends, who were all grinning mischievously at him.

"What?"

"Mate, you're so whipped."

You're quite comfy.

started, june 29th, 2019completed, ???

completed, ???

a/n
I literally love Cameron and Remus
so so so so much, like, I keep writing 
Cameron and Remus fluff, so prepare
for lots of fluff but a long burn out of
Cameron and Remus' relationship :)