― 01 | ALL ABOARD

A GROUP OF FOUR CLOSE-KNIT SIBLINGS all walked together through Platform Nine-And-Three-Quarters, the two girls chatting away with their arms linked and each of the two boys on either side of them

A GROUP OF FOUR CLOSE-KNIT SIBLINGS all walked together through Platform Nine-And-Three-Quarters, the two girls chatting away with their arms linked and each of the two boys on either side of them. Behind the group of siblings strolled their mom and dad, who were walking with their hands held tightly together and smiles on their faces as their youngest daughter laughed loudly at something one of her brothers had said. 

Cameron Dawn Flores had a skip in her step as she walked with her siblings. Her hair was down in its usual waves and she wore a flowy yellow sun dress that had small white poke-a-dots scattered about it. On her feet were brown sandals with no heel to them. Yes, Cameron liked to dress up from time to time but she refused to ever put on a pair of heels. The fifteen-year-old girl work no makeup, her natural beauty shining to everyone around her. Sported on her face, like always, was a bright smile.

"Alright," Greggory Flores said to his children as they stopped by the entrance of the Hogwarts Express. "Do you have everything? Uniforms, books, quills, parchment, ro-"

"Dad," Andrea cut her dad off with a soft smile. "We have everything."

"I know," Greggory nodded before pulling his eldest into a tight squeeze. "Oh, our little girl, all grown up!"

Andrea's cheeks flushed bright red as she hugged her father back. It was understandable for Greggory and Amelia Flores' teary eyes. Their oldest child was in her last year of Hogwarts, which meant one of their four children will very soon be of age to do magic outside of school and start her job as an Auror.

"Alright," Amelia sighed as Greggory pulled away from Andrea and the two parents looked at their children. "You know the drill. Andrea stay out of trouble, Nathan please try and not get hurt this year, Joshua please do try and keep up with your schoolwork this year, and Cameron just please try and not get lost in the castle this year."

"No promises, mum," Cameron teased with a bright grin.

With a tight group hug and a goodbye, the four siblings went onto the Hogwarts express with their bags in tow. Andrea was going to go and meet with the Head Boy of Slytherin since she had been chosen to be the Head Girl, Nathan left to go find his girlfriend, a kind Gryffindor girl in his grade named Elizabeth Howell, and Joshua had gone to sit with his group of Ravenclaw friends. This would be the first year all of the Flores siblings wouldn't take the ride of Hogwarts together and Cameron quickly realized that she had no one to sit with.

With pink embarrassed cheeks, Cameron slowly walked down the corridor of the train, peeking into compartment after compartment for an empty seat, but it seemed like almost every compartment was filled. After around fifteen minutes of looking for a seat, Cameron found herself in the back of the train where she found that the last compartment was completely empty. With a large grin, Cameron made her way into the compartment and, which slight struggle, placed her trunk on the overhanging shelf and took a seat, her legs kicking as she decided to do some light reading while she waited for the ride to Hogwarts to begin.