| 1 |

This means Virgil's thoughts

This means Virgil's intrusive thoughts and no not Remus just Virgil's personal Intrusive thoughts
- Grey ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
~

Virgil stood in front of his mirror. Looking at the imperfections.

Him.
Him.
Him.

That's what his brain thought, that's what he thought. But when he looked at himself in a mirror he thought.

Her.
Her.
Her.

Their was rapid knocking on his door, knocking him out of his thoughts. He grabbed his sweater pulling it on quickly before opening the door. "Hey." He was greeted by Deceit, smiling.

"Hey, Dee."  Virgil said softly. "What do you need?"

"It's almost noon, Vee. You still haven't left your room. Everything alright?" Virgil nodded, faking a smile, subconsciously pulling his hoodie farther  away.

His?

Yes his, shush, I'm a He.

You're a girl, a broken, broken, girl.

Broken boy.

Broken, none the less.

Virgil didn't even notice the tears until Deceit had pulled him into a hug. "You can't lie to the master of deception, come 'ere." He pulled Virgil closer, shutting the door and carrying Virgil to the bed.

"It hurts, Dee. It hurts in ways you will never understand." Virgil muttered.

"Did you loose your binder again?"

"A week. One whole week." Virgil buries his face into Deceits chest. "It doesn't help that my mind hates me."

"Well, find someone that doesn't hate you, like me or Remu-" Deceit was cut off by the small giggle coming from Virgil.

"Remus hates everyone, except for himself." Even Deceit chuckled at that.

"Where's your headphones, love?" Deceit asked quietly, Virgil pointed to the desk where purple headphones were laying, plugged into a yellow mp4, Deceits mp4. Deceit grabbed them, slipping the headphones onto Virgil's head and pressing play on the Playlist Named 'tunes for sad boi'

"Thank you, Dee." Deceit nodded, before moving to search around Virgil's room, occasionally looking over at Virgil who had found a notebook and was writing in it as he listened to the music. Deceit couldn't help but smile every time Virgil started singing just one line from the song, it was adorable. It was such a Virgil thing to do.

After fourty-five minutes exactly Deceit held up the binder that matched Virgil's skin tone, stuck to the bottom of a dirty clothes basket. "I'll wash it for you, than you'll feel a bit better, hm?" Virgil shrugged.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." Deceit walked off and Virgil took the headphones off, making sure the door was shut he peeled his hoodie back off, looking at himself in the mirror.

Wrong body.

I'm not a girl.

I'm NOT a girl.

He wondered for a moment why he put himself in tanks, whenever he didn't have a binder he could see how feminine he was.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

He heard footsteps and quickly put the hoodie back on. He could hide this from other people. He wiped at his eyes which somehow keep getting tears, and sat back down, looking at the notebook and seeing one word stick out to him like a sore thumb.

Broken boy.