22

(Taehyun's POV)

   "Ask me about what?" We heard Amethyst ask but turned to see her in the hallway with her eyes closed. 

   "She's sleepwalking," Beomgyu said. 

   "Of course I didn't kill the man or his daughter, I'm no murderer. But they had it coming anyway," she said to herself. 

We put the pages back in her file and Kai hid it. 

   "Amethyst! Wake up!" Beomgyu yelled, making the poor girl fall. 

   "I'm up! Well, I'm down but you get the point," she said and stood back up. 

(Amethyst's POV)

   "Why are you guys all huddled together?" I asked them. 

   "We were discussing about dogs," Beomgyu said. 

I looked at them and they all looked nervous. 

   "You were probably planning my murder. But I highly doubt that. I'll let this one slide though," I said and sat down next to Kai. 

   "Hey Amethyst, you mentioned you were in a car accident," Yeonjun asked and I nodded. 

   "I did," I said, confirming his statement. 

   "Do you remember anything before the accident?" He asked. 

The house filled with silence as I thought deeply. But in the end, I just shook my head. 

   "Nope, not really. Just living life, I guess," I answered. "Why ask?"

   "No reason, we were just wondering how your life was before the accident. What about what happened after the accident?" Soobin asked. 

   "Well, I woke up in the hospital and the doctor confirmed that my family was dead. Eventually, the doctors began writing progress reports on me about my condition but I've gotten better with some little issues here and there but I'm functioning properly," I explained.

   "Do you know what you were suffering from?" Taehyun asked. 

   "Craniocerebral trauma," I answered immediately. "How could I not know?" 

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

   "I just wish I remembered my childhood. Even if it wasn't the best. Do you think my family was nice?" I asked the boys. 

   "They were amazing people. Really caring but sometimes not very understanding," Yeonjun answered and I looked at him. 

   "You knew them?" I asked.

   "I know a lot of people. It's just what I've heard from Jooheon," Yeonjun said and I nodded. 

   "What do you mean by them not being understanding sometimes?" I asked, really interested.

   "Well for starters, they didn't always seem to care much about what other people had to say and always seemed to focus on what they believed was right," Soobin said. 

   "Is that so?" I asked but not really expecting an answer.

I soon went to the kitchen to make me some tea and Kai popped up behind me. 

   "Hey Amethyst?" He asked. 

   "Yes Kai?" I answered. 

   "Do you think we'll ever be able to go outside without hiding our ears and tails?" he asked. 

   "I hope so. Why ask?" I said. 

   "I just want to go outside more often," he said and I continued to make my tea. 

   "You know, I have a mansion on the other side of Seoul. There's a humongous yard in the back full of nature and things you would like. We could move there," I suggested and his eyes perked up. 

   "Really?!" He asked, getting excited. 

I nodded and said, "As long as you and the others-" 

   "I'll go ask them if they want to move!" Kai cut me off and ran to the living room.

A/N: I'm sorry about this short chapter. I just busy right now and felt like I should at least write something.