5

"You've shown me I have reasons I should love myself~" I was singing as I was cooking some dinner.

"Hey! I wanted that one!"

"Well sorry cause you can't have it!"

"Get your paws off! I laid my eyes on it first!"

"We really don't have to fight over it."

"I prefer the pink one anyway."

I sighed and asked, "What are you all arguing about anyway?"

"I want the yellow sweater but Yeonjun and Taehyun are trying to take it!" Beomgyu said as he ran into the kitchen to face me.

I returned to cooking and said, "I have a lot of yellow sweaters in my closet so enjoy yourselves."

"You have some other colors of clothing that isn't black in your closet?!" Beomgyu said, but I'm not sure if he was being sarcastic or just hype as usual.

"Yeah, Ametrine bought plenty of things for me for no reason but I keep them all the way in the back of my closet so go ahead," I said and Beomgyu ran out the kitchen.

After 10 minutes, I could feel some eyes burning holes into my back.

"Yes Kai?" I asked, not bothering to turn around since I knew it was him.

"Oh! You can see me?" He asked.

"No but I can hear you breathing and whispering to yourself," I said and got finished making the food.

I turned around to look at him and saw him hiding behind a wall with only his head showing.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Umm..." He said and I could see his face become red.

Then I noticed his eyes were a little puffy and red.

"What's the matter?" I asked softly.

"N-Nobody wants to be w-with m-me," he said, wiping his tears.

I smiled at him and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Then you and I can cook together," I said and his ears perked up.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

We continued to cook samgyeopsal, because I wanted to try making it. We made all the sauces and side dishes while the rest of the kittens- I mean boys were playing around in my closet.

"Amethyst?" Kai said.

I hummed in response as I continued cooking.

"Are we going to be able to go outside? I mean the rest of us," he asked.

Before I could answer, Yeonjun came running into the kitchen with one of my over-sized, yellow sweaters on. Well, it's over-sized for me but fits perfectly on him even though the sleeves do cover his hands.

"What do you think?" He asked happily.

I smiled and said, "You look cute."

He jumped up and down and ran away to my room screaming, "She said I'm cute!!"

~20 Minutes Later~

We are all sitting down at the dining table, eating. More like I'm eating and these five boys are trying to figure out how to use chopsticks.

Aside from their obvious struggles, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Taehyun are all wearing yellow sweaters that belong to me. When I went to go get them so we could all eat, my closet was a hot mess. I found Beomgyu inside one of my drawers, Yeonjun was throwing every type of yellow clothing all around my closet, and Taehyun was smelling my clothes because he said they smell like nature and he likes the scent of nature.