13

"Jin-hyung!! I LOVE YOU!!" Soobin literally screamed while BTS were performing Dionysus.

I was just sitting down in my seat while the boys were legit screaming over BTS. I was just stuck in my thoughts after Soobin told me he's in love with me. I'm already fucked up because Yeonjun kissed me and now Soobin confesses to me? This is the last thing I need to be dealing with right now.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket so I pulled it out and saw I got a text message from Ametrine.

"Hey Amethyst, how have you've been lately? I see you've been avoiding me, maybe we can talk later?"

I sighed and put the phone back in my pocket. If I would've known she had feelings for her own brother, I wouldn't have even bothered to be all flirty with Taemin. I just did it for my amusement. I don't actually like the guy. To be honest, I think Taemin's gay. As much as his solo songs imply his obvious knowledge of sexual things, not to mention seeming completely hetero, I actually thought he was gay. Besides, I've met Minho before and if I know any better, Taemin fucks with Minho on all kinds of levels.

Back to the point, avoiding Ametrine is all I can think of doing at the moment. But it'll just be good to talk to her and try to get her to tell me about how she feels.

~After the Concert~

"Amethyst! Wait up!" I heard a voice say as the boys and I were walking out the stadium.

I stopped in my tracks turned around, to see Jungkook running our way. He was wearing sunglasses and a face mask but I could easily tell it was him because his bunny ears were trying poke their way out of his hat.

"What's up Jungkook?" I asked.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He asked with a grin.

I nodded and smiled. "Of course I did. You guys did amazing."

He chuckled and said, "Well, I wanted to tell you about how Namjoon-hyung thinks your pets would make a good kpop group."

"And what led him to believe that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I honestly do not know. He took one look at them and said that they had potential. But he wanted to ask if you were okay with them coming to the building and meeting PD-nim," Jungkook said. "So they could become trainees and possibly debut soon."

"Hell no-"

"Yes! It sounds fun!" Kai said, interrupting me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "Maybe. They'll have something to do instead of staying inside my house for eternity."

"Cool! I'll text you the details and a date for when they can come to the building," Jungkook said and I nodded. He walked away and I looked at Kai.

"What the hell Kai," I said.

"What? It sounds cool. Plus, we've always wanted to be idols," Kai said and the rest of the boys nodded.

"It's whatever, now lets' go home before my legs quit on me," I said, continuing to walk.

~At Home~

"AmEtHySt!" I heard Beomgyu yelled, running into my room.

"Yes Beommie?" I said, looking up from my phone.

He jumped onto my bed and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Nothing much, just waiting for Ametrine to text back," I said.

"Interesting," he said.

I looked back at my phone and saw a message.

"Tell me what's up?"

"Just checking in on you and your family, sorry I haven't been coming by."

"We're good, thanks for asking. But have you been avoiding us?"

"I realized something but I don't want you to feel uncomfortable if I were to ask you a question."

"Don't worry, shoot me any question. That's the only way you'll find an answer."

"..."

"Go ahead."

"Why didn't you tell me you're in love with your brother?"

A/N: I guess I'm getting somewhere with this dang story. I see that I currently have 103 reads, which is surprising because this was the story I was hoping nobody would read. By the time this chapter is published, because I'm way ahead of what is currently published, you'll still want to read this.

7/5/19: Oh wow, I now have 643 reads.