20

A/N: There seem to have been a misunderstanding in the last chapter. Some of my readers thought I was ending the story in chapter 19. Just to clarify, when I said that's how I wanted to end it, I meant the chapter. I had no other idea of how to end that chapter. This book still has a good amount of chapters left before it is complete. So I decided to update a few days early to reassure everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

(Amethyst's POV) ~4 Weeks Later~

"Amethyst! We're bored!" Beomgyu yelled right in front of me, blocking my view from the T.V.

I looked at him and said, "Then go outside or something."

He shook his head an said, "I wanna go somewhere. With all of us."

I thought about it and sighed. My hip is now healed so I can move easily now.

"Hmm," I thought and chuckled.

"We can go to a strawberry farm that my family owns over here in Korea, I've never been there myself although Jooheon has mentioned it multiple times," I suggested and he began jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes! Strawberries are my favorite fruit!" He said and I nodded.

"Then go get ready with the rest of the boys," I said and he ran off to tell the others.

I got up and went to my room to get myself ready. I took a quick shower and walked into my closet.

I started to go through my clothes when I saw a small bag in a corner. I picked it up and looked inside to see a cute cat ear headband. There was a little note in it too.

"We bought this headband just for you!" - Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Huening Kai

I smiled at the note an heard my closet doors open.

"Hey Amethyst, we're read-" I heard Beomgyu say and cut himself off.

Remember how I said I just got out the shower and walked into my closet? Yeah, I'm only in a towel.

"BEOMGYU! GET OUT!" I screamed and he snapped out of staring at me and closed my doors.

"Amethyst! I'm so sorry!" He said, I could clearly hear the sorry in his voice.

My entire face turned red and I threw on a black dress on with some flats. I put the headband on my head and opened the closet.

Beomgyu looked at me and also had a red face.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't mean it! I honestly didn't know!" He said and I smiled.

"It's okay, just be sure to knock," I said and he nodded.

Then Yeonjun walked into my room and noticed our red faces. He looked at us in a questioning manner.

"What happened in here?" He asked.

"Nothing hyung, we're leaving now," Beomgyu said and we all walked out the house.

Jooheon was already outside with a car and I thanked him. The boys all had hats on to cover their ears and they all hid their tails.

We all got inside and Jooheon started driving.

"You're finally doing something with your life?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Be quiet. The boys were bored so I had to come up with something," I said and he nodded.

"Nice headband," he said and I nodded.

"Their idea," I said.

"Yeah, Kai saw it and thought that it would look cute on you so we all agreed to buy it for you," Taehyun said and I thanked them all.

Eventually, we pulled up at the farm and all got out to be hit directly by the sun.

"My GOD, that sun is gonna kill me!" I said, covering my face.

Jooheon walked us into the small house and said, "Just call me whenever you all are done. There are baskets in the kitchen and be careful out there, it's a big field out there."

We all nodded and he left back out.

"Amethyst, your family is rich," Soobin said and I chuckled.

"I guess so," I said and grabbed six baskets from the kitchen. Everyone took one basket and we all walked out to the field.

"Since this is a big field, we can all separate into little units of two," Taehyun suggested.

"Good idea, we can turn this into a competition of whoever gets the most strawberries," Kai said.

"The winner gets to receive a kiss from Amethyst!" Yeonjun said.

"Wait what?" I asked but everyone agreed.

"Fine who's with who?" I asked.

"Everyone, choose an even number from 2 to 6," Soobin said.

Yeonjun and Kai chose 2, Soobin and Beomgyu chose 4, and Taehyun and I chose 6.

"Cool, those are our pairs. Let's get this show on the road," Yeonjun said and we all separated as soon as we got on the field.

Taehyun and I began picking every strawberry that came into our line of sight.

"So Amethyst, when do you go back to school?" Taehyun asked.

"September 9th," I said and he nodded.

I saw a big strawberry and picked it off.

"Hey look," I said to Taehyun and he smiled at the strawberry.

"That's cute," he said and we both went back to picking the red fruit.