2. Act natural

Throughout the whole day the crew has gathered in Red Grave City to investigate the club and the demon tournament.
Nero and Jason drove all the way from Fortuna to take part in the mission as well.

"Here's the plan", Dante says.
"Tim will let us in. Then we will take a look around the club. Most importantly, act natural! Meaning no weapons, no transformations, nothing!"
The crew nods and gets ready.
They change out of their usual clothes and into more every day clothing.

Dante throws on a black blouse and a pair of black pants along with fancy black shoes. An unusual look for him but appropriate for the job.

Together the crew walks through the already dark city and heads towards the club which has a glowing sign above its entrance.
The sign says "RED" and glows in the same color as the club's name.
Dante breathes heavily.
"Okay, act natural."

The group walks to the entrance where Tim is already waiting for them.
He greets the crew with a wide smile. "Thank god! I thought you wouldn't come!"
"Bullshit. Let's get this job done."
With Tim's clearance they enter the club without conflict.
It's as if they have entered a whole new world.

Neon lights fill the dark room, giving it a purple, red and blue shade.
People either dance to the bass boosted music on the dance floor or sit at the bars.
The vip couches and lounges are completely booked by rich celebrities.

Nero looks around in awe. "This is awesome", He says grabbing Jason's hand. "Agreed."
The couple runs off into the mass of people while Trish and Lady look at each other.
"We'll have a look around", They say and wander off as well.

Now Dante is all alone.
He decides to sit at the bar where Tim serves drinks to the customers.
Tim and Dante nod at each other and continue with their plan.

The music's volume goes down as the DJ takes the microphone to announce something.

"Everyone, give it up for the person who made all this happen! Big applause for Azura!"
The crowd freaks out as they hear the name of the club owner.
Then the purple velvet curtains of the stage suddenly open revealing a group of people.
In the center stands a woman dressed in a white leather dress and a pink fur coat which reaches the floor and drapes behind her.

The woman has black hair which flows into a purple ombré at the ends of her hip long hair.

She pulls out a mic and holds it up to her red lips.
"Let's get this party started!"
The mass of people flips out and the music goes loud again.

Dante takes a sip from his drink with his eyes fixed onto the female club owner.

"Let's see what secrets you keep, Miss Azura."