Chapter 3

Mia was very  very sad and Emma tried to comfort her, she told her not to worry.

Mia said, "...Yeah, I'm fine."

Emma further told her, "My paternal uncle is a police officer. He will do something against your uncle's wish, I'm sure!"

"Thanks, but don't do it." Mia pleaded.

"Why?" Emma asked surprised.

"...because my parents will be angry with me and I don't want that...," replied Mia.

"Okay. I will talk to your parents and my uncle will also." Emma assured her.

Emma visited Mia's parents  concerning the matter.
She also clearly told her uncle all that Mia told her.

Her uncle agreed to help but he asked if there was any evidence against Mia's uncle.

"I can't arrest Mia's uncle if there aren't any concrete evidence," he said.

"Mia and her parents are enough evidences and they are also eye victims!" Emma told her uncle.

"Do they have any footage?" He asked.

"Yes they have a camera footage of the threats he gave," Emma informed him.

"Where was the camera set?" Emma's uncle asked for the camera as he inquired.

"In their house," Emma answered.

"Okay. Today, I'll arrest him after getting the camera." Emma's uncle assured her as he protected against discontinuance.

Mia's parents bought the camera and handed over Emma's uncle.

                                                [221 words]
- Suri C (Author)