Chapter 12

-          Selena’s POV –

 The rest of the day, after the sweet cuddling time and that other thing, didn’t really go that well. I went back to my place, because Scooter called Justin, ordering him to go somewhere or do something.

I didn’t really get his order straight. All I know is that he had to leave and I was kind of hoping that wouldn’t be in his plans for that day.

I really wanted to spend a full day with him, alone and away from everyone.

We haven’t done that in such a long time, and I guess we won’t do it any time soon.

Justin had mentioned to me that he was going to start making new music and he would be really busy.

Right after New Year’s Eve, he said he would start working really hard and that he’d have no time to mess around with me. Yes, these were his exact words; mess around.

I wasn’t really satisfied with his choice about that word, but I decided to let it go. Sometimes I over react everything and it’s probably annoying, when you see it from someone else’s point of view.

I spent the rest of the day at home, watching romantic movies, eating popcorn, sweets and whatever else that I could find. At the end of the last movie, I couldn’t even stand up on my feet, because of all the things I had eaten.

I sighed deeply as I slowly stood up and headed towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and took a quick look at what was in there. Was I really gonna eat again? Hell yes.

I was just about to pick something, but then I heard my phone ringtone from a distance. “ugh…” I cursed under my breath as I closed the fridge door and walked to the other room.

“Hello?” I answered quickly, after grabbing the phone from the floor. I didn’t have the time to wonder what it was doing on the floor, anyways.

“Selena, it’s me Cara. Remember when we met in Paris?” A sweet voice answered from the other end of the phone line.

“Cara…” I said in confusion, still not realizing who the person was.

“Cara Delavingne. The model.” She added, a chuckle following

“OMG. Cara!!! I am so sorry, I didn’t think you’d be calling me. Wow. How are you?” I said in excitement. I was so happy to hear from her. We had only met one time, but we spent a full day together doing girly stuff and it was really amusing. I had a great time, her company was amazing.

“I’m fine thanks. I just got your number and decided to call, since I’m in LA. Maybe we could…” I interrupted her right away. I assumed she was going to say that we could meet so I couldn’t even wait for her to finish the sentence.

“Meet? Of course” I yelled in excitement. “I can’t wait to see you again.” I added, a smile curving in my lips quickly.

“Great, how about tomorrow?” She asked and I nodded my head to myself in agreement.

“Absolutely! Gosh I missed you so much, sexy eyebrows” I laughed at myself, while saying the nickname that I gave her back in Paris.

She couldn’t help but laugh either. I heard her sweet laugh coming from the other end of the line.

“I missed you too, hot legs.” She answered, mentioning the nickname she picked for me, while both of us continuing our laughter.

She used to call me hot legs. I found it weird at first, because I never quite thought that about my legs. They seemed normal. But one day, when I asked Justin what part of my body he liked more than the others, without any doubt he answered “Your legs, mamacita, your legs.” I remember laughing and thinking about Cara that moment.