Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Selena's POV

I woke up the next day, really tired and in a very bad mood. I still had to go to the set and start filming the new movie, even though that was the least thing I wanted to do in that moment.

No matter what I did or thought, my mind would end up thinking about Justin and I would end up crying every single time.

I really hated that he was mad at me.

I got up from the bed and checked my phone to see if he had called me or texted me, but instead I saw 3 unread messages from Zayn. God I was starting to hate that guy.

I decided not to text him back, this way maybe I could get rid of him easier. Then I got in the bathroom and took a shower to relax my thoughts.

But even in the shower I started thinking about Justin.

I got out of the bathroom after a quick shower and then I got ready. I put on some red lipstick and I straightened my hair. I wore some casual clothes, that made me look more like a normal girl and less like a celebrity.

I got out of my house and I drove to the set of my new movie. Everyone was already there and they were waiting for me.

As soon as I arrived, I noticed the director walking towards me and let me tell you, he didn't look happy at all.

"Hello Selena. Finally decided to honor us with your presence?" He said as soon as he came close enough for me to hear.

I could clearly tell he was being sarcastic and he was surely angry.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was just really busy and..." I tried to explain, but damn it. These Hollywood directors are even worse than the celebrities. He didn't even let me talk longer.

"Just get ready and let's start filming. We will start with the kissing scene." He looked at me, waiting to see if I would get angry about his desicion.

"Can't we start with another scene?" I asked him, hoping he would say yes and he wouldn't get angry because of my question.

"Who is the director here? You or me?" He yelled just before he walked away to the part where they were getting ready to film.

"Ugh..." I sighed. I was hating that day already. I knew I was going to act awful and the director would end up yelling at me again. I was such in a bad mood, but I still put a smile on my face and walked towards the others.

We started filming and things couldn't go any worse. I was always doing something wrong. Either I would forget my line, or I would act bad and the director would all call 'CUTT'. That happened so many times in a row, that we were forced to take a break, hoping I'd be better after a little while.

"Just go inside and let the girls do your make-up. We'll start filming again after 10 minutes. Let's hope you won't mess up again." The director said to me, before he walked away to bother some other people.

I went inside and sat on the chair in front of a big mirror, while this girl started to do my make-up. I closed my eyes, because she was about to put some make-up on my eyes and that's when I felt two hands covering my eyes.

I quickly put my hands on the other person's hands and they seemed very familiar. I didn't want to believe it was Justin and then get dissapointed.

I took the hands out of my face and opened my mouth in shock, when I saw Justin's reflection in the big mirror.

"Hey Mamacita. Can you give me a kiss?" He said with a smile on his face as he looked at my reflection in the mirror, while standing behind me.

I stood up and turned around, before I squeezed him in a tight hug that he seemed to enjoy. Then after we both pulled away from each other, he slowly crashed his lips into mine and I felt pleasure all over my body. His lips were so soft and I could never get enough of it.