Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I woke up after a couple of hours and I felt nice. I wasn't tired anymore. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and after that I got ready and I walked out of my hotel room. Kenny was waiting for me downstairs, in the lobby, so we walked out of the hotel and headed to the car. Of course when we walked out, we were immediately surrounded by a lot of fans, but Kenny rushed me to the car and we drove off. The show went really good and I was really happy. I didn't even know why, I was just happy. After the show we went directly to the airport and we were expecting a really long flight. I decided to sleep during the flight, so that when I arrived in Japan, I would have the energy to do other stuff and go to places.

After a couple of hours, I was woken up by a voice that was yelling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kenny, telling me to get ready and go. Soon, we were at the hotel and I just wanted to do something fun. I thought about calling Selena and so I did that.

"Justin." She answered with that sweet voice of hers.

"Hey Selly." I smiled to myself. "I arrived in Japan and I'm still missing you babe."

"I miss you too, but we're gonna see each other soon, right?" She replied with a sad voice.

"Yeah I can't wait to come back in L.A. and hold you in my arms." I tried to be romantic because she always loved that.

"Too bad you'll be here after one whole month. That sounds such a long time to me." She was right. It was a long time for me too, because I missed her so damn much and this distance thing was killing me. It was killing the both of us.

But i stayed strong because I knew I could never find another girl like her.

"I know... If I could, I swear I'd come to you right now, but..." I meant this. If I could, I'd fly all across the world just to be next to her.

"You can't. I know you can't. But it's okay. I'm cool with it, I mean...I understand you." Whenever she said that she's okay with this distance thing, it broke my heart into pieces. I knew she wasn't okay with it and she would still say that she is.

She is such a great woman.

"Anyways, I think I have to go now. I want to go skating with Kenny and Alfredo so I'll call you later, ok?" I tried to explain to her that I had to go.

"Okay then have fun, but not too much fun. Because I'm not with you." She laughed at the end of saying that.

"No...how can I have too much fun without my mamacita?" I laughed at myself. She giggled.

"That's my boy." She said just before she said goodbye one more time and hung up after that.

Kenny, Alfredo and I went skating for a few hours, then we went to eat something.

I started thinking about my family. I really missed them. It felt like it had passed one hundred years sice the last time I saw them. The good thing is that after this tour ends, I will take a break for a while and be with the people I love most.

So, after eating at the restaurant, I wanted to go back to the hotel but Alfrefo insisted that we go to a mall around the corner. I didn't actualy enjoy going to malls, not at all. But I still went through with it, since he said it wouldn't take so long.

As usual, the first thing that happened when I entered the mall, was the unexpected surrounding by my fans, or maybe I should say my beliebers. They are so dedicated, it's unbelievable sometimes. It's been 4 years and I still find it weird that there are some people out there who support me all the time and who would do anything just to meet me. It's just...crazy, but beautiful.

I was soon surrounded by a dozen of beliebers and they were asking for pics. I couldn't say no, so I just took a few pics with then and walked away quietly, hoping that other people wouldn't recognize me. I put my hoodie on, so that I could be less recognizable.

After a little while we decided to go back to the hotel and I thought to myself 'Finally'. I was usually the fun one in our group of friends, but lately I noticed I had been such a fun killer. I just wanted to go to the hotel and talk to my mom, or Jaxon and Jazzy...and of course Selena too. I was so exhausted all the time, it was killing me. I didn't have time for anything at all, because I was always working.

So we drove back to the hotel and while I was walking to the elevator, Alfredo said "Have fun, Justin. You got a surprise upstairs. Take care of it."

Then he walked off. I was kind of confused and I wondered what would that surprise be.

I walked happily to the room 214, after the elevator doors opened and I took a deep breath before I opened the door which leaded me to my room.

I walked to the bedroom, to see if they got me a prank or something, but there was nothing there. I decided to let it go and I thought that maybe Fredo was kidding about the surprise. So I wanted to change my clothes and then go online maybe. I took my shirt off and opened the wardrobe door to see what to wear. But I would never even guess what just happened when I did that. As soon as I opened it, somebody jumped in my arms and wrapped their arms around me. I didn't have to look at the person to know who it was. I recognized the perfume and the smell of her skin. It was Selena. So I just hugged her tight and wrapped my arms around her back.

"Is it really you or am I draming? Because I don't remember falling asleep." I said as I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"It's not a dream. I wanted to surprise you." She smiled. Gosh how I missed having her face to face, smiling at me like that. I hugged her one more time, just to make sure she was really there.

"I missed you so much Selly." I smiled to myself while I was hugging her.

"I'm here now, so stop missing me." She said as she pushed me away slowly.

"You know...you've been here for 2 minutes and still haven't kissed me. I'm starting to think you don't like my kisses anymore..." I said as I pouted.

She didn't say a word. After what I said, she just grabbed my neck and crashed her lips into mine quickly. It felt so nice, because we hadn't seen each other in such a long time and honestly I missed the sense of her lips so much.

"Don't ever say that again." She said after she pulled away from the kiss slowly.

"I won't if you give me these kind of kisses more often." I smiled. Then I just stared at her like a fool. She looked so perfectly perfect and I couldn't help but feel thankful and grateful for having her.

She made me complete!!!