Chapter 9

- Selena's POV -

“Hey babe, got bored?” I heard Justin say, while walking towards me, with only a towel covering his lower body.

I glared at him, head to toe, then raised my eyebrow trying to bite my smile and hide my blush.

“Like what you see?” he chuckled, making me blush even more.

I just put my gaze away and tried to stay quiet, while he was clearly trying to torture me.

I turned around, making it easier for me not to look at his perfectly shaped body. I heard him giggle at my reaction.

He put his arms around my chest from behind, squeezing me into a tight hug, with me slightly enjoying every second of it.

“Don’t you think you should get dressed first?” I asked, making my way out of his embrace.

He just smiled and then walked towards his closet door, then went inside.

A couple of minutes later, he came out, wearing a big stylish t shirt and some baggy shorts, perfectly combined with his black Supras and a black hat.

He usually wears a hat when he’s not confident about how his hair looks, so I just giggled when I saw the hat. I assume he knew the reason for my giggle and gave me an angry look.

“Your hair looks great, don’t bother with the hat.” I said, a laugh escaping my mouth.

“Yeah sure” He answered sarcastically.

I just stared at him for a few seconds, waiting for his payback and then all of the sudden he grabbed my waist and started tickling me.

I tried to escape from his hold, but he was stronger. I was very ticklish and I hated the fact that Justin knew this. He always used it against me.

“Justin, please stop.” I said, laughing hysterically, still trying to take him off of me, but failing every time.

“I love doing this.” He chuckled, still not letting me go.

I quickly took my hand off of his and grabbed his hat, making him distracted and finally letting me go.

I put his hat on my head and smiled in victory. 

“Not so tough without the hat, huh Bieber?” I said, while smirking. 

“It’s not funny, give me that.” His face turned mad very quickly. God, he was really serious about his hair, even though to me it always looked perfect.

“Okay fine, here you go. Happy now?” I said after handing him the hat. He just looked at me without saying anything.

His palm slowly ran into my cheek and I quite liked it. I noticed his lips coming closer to mine, until the moment that I could actually feel them.

He pulled away slowly and just smiled at me.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked and I just shook my shoulders, meaning that I had no idea, but I didn’t really mind as long as he was with me.

“Maybe we could …” His sentence got interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing, which reminded me about the person who texted him and the happiness I felt a few seconds ago turned into angriness.

He walked towards the bed, after spotting the phone there and picked it up. His face expression turned worried after checking the phone and his eyes looked up to mine, only to turn away very quickly a second later.

He cancelled the call, I assumed, because the ringing had stopped.

“Let’s go” He said, walking out of the room very fast. I followed, wondering if I should ask him about the call or not.

I had a feeling that it was the same person who texted him a while earlier.

“Justin…” His name escaped my mouth, making him stop walking and turn around.

“Is there something wrong?” I added, staring at his eyes which looked worried and not willing to make eye contact with mine. “You know you can tell me anything.” I continued, still not being able to make eye contact, because his gaze was facing the floor.

“S-Sel…” He stuttered. I could see he was worried about something.

“What?” I put my hand on his face, pulling it up and making him look at me.

“There’s something…” He said. “Something that I did…and I…” He added, but couldn’t seem to find other words to continue.

“What did you do?” I immediately turned angry. Could it be related to that text I read? Was it possible that he had cheated on me? I didn’t want to believe that, but what if it really happened? I tried to keep calm, but I was exploding.

“Don’t judge me please.” His voice softened even more, sounding really regretful.

In that moment, I thought about all the bad things that he could have done. I remember telling myself that I’d forgive anything, anything at all, except cheating.

“I won’t. But you have to tell me, okay?” I tried to be a little less angry, thinking that this would make him speak.

“I will, it’s just not that easy…” He looked down at the ground once again.

It’s not that easy…. What could be that hard for him to tell me, I wondered? I still didn’t choose to believe that he cheated. Not without hearing it from his own mouth.

I didn’t say anything, giving him space to think about what he was going to say. But for some reason, he kept looking at the ground and didn’t want to say anything at all.

I felt like he just wanted to skip this conversation, but no time for that now.

He already said that he had done something, so no turning backs now. He either had to tell me by his own will, or I swear to God I’d make him tell me.

“Are you going to say it or not?” I yelled in anger, making his head look up and give me a scared expression.

Just tell me already, I thought to myself.

____________________________________________

A/N Hey there. Sorry for taking so long on updating this story, but I have written some chapters and I will just post them time after time, so all you have to do is LIKE this chapter for the next one, okay? hehe and I need this to get more reads... I havent posted earlier because I couldn't post, not because I didnt write. SOoooooooooooo please forgive me for keeping you waiting all this time and I hope you all like it and comment and well whatsoever xx love yaa all thanks bye