Chapter 11

-          Justin’s POV –

“Okay I’ll tell you.” I sighed, my mind thinking all the stuff that I could say to her.

“Finally” She crossed her arms.

“Well…there’s this girl…” I started…

“WHAT?” She shouted, making me jump. “I was hoping you wouldn’t say that.” She added while angrily looking at me.

“It’s not what it sounds like. Wait until I tell you the whole story.” I tried to explain, but the look on her face said it all. I knew that if I told her the truth she’d never forgive me. She wasn’t the kind of girl who would forgive cheating. It was in her priority list.

“What whole story Justin? I’m waiting.” She crossed her arms once again as I sighed, trying to make up a story to tell her,

I couldn’t let her leave; I had to make her stay.

“Well she’s a fan, a very addicted fan that’s been following me around. She even somehow got my number and she’s texting me now. She even says some really inappropriate things, it just feels weird.” I stopped my lie, only to see her face expression and wait for her reaction, hoping it would be good.

She chuckled. 

Was it just a simple chuckle or did it mean something else? I was still worried.

“That’s all?” She bursted out in laughter. “Justin this is nothing. I thought you cheated on me with someone else, I just didn’t want to admit it, not even to myself.” She added, her lips curved into a bright smile.

I sighed in relief.

“I’d never cheat on you.” I regretted that sentence the minute I said it. I hated myself for saying it. It made me feel so low and awful.

“I know.” She smiled and then kissed my lips. I returned the kiss immediately.

I couldn’t believe that I got out of that situation.

My friends were right. She shouldn’t know what happened, because I’m not completely innocent in the crime. I have my sins and it is better if she’s not aware of them.

“Come on, let’s go get some breakfast.” I said, just before grabbing her hand and dragging her along towards the way out of the house.

We went to this very beautiful and quiet place to eat our breakfast.

Selena was such a funny eater. She actually never cared of how much she ate. That was the thing I admired most about her.

Other girls aren’t like that. They’re all worrying about their weight and not eating right, but Selena eats food whenever she is able to.

And still doesn’t get fat, can you believe that?

My girl is a miracle worker. Maybe it’s because she works out from time to time and she doesn’t like sitting around all day. But still, from the amount of things that she eats, she should look like a whale by now. Yet, she doesn’t. She is special.

“I love this place.” She smiled, taking a look at the beautiful view out of the window.

It was winter time, one month away from Christmas. We both loved that time of the year, especially her. She loved sitting by the fireplace with me, covered with a blanket and talking about silly stuff.

She also loved the snow, although this year there seemed to be no snow in the city. The weather was cold, but no snow in sight.

“What are you gonna do for Christmas Eve?” I asked her, making her face turn to me. She smiled to herself, looking down at the food on the table.