I speed forward changing the gear back to first gear "You did that all in third gear what the fuck? How is that possible!" Noah states with a surprised tone.

"I am smart and know how to drive" I state as I pass the finish line swing my car 180 opening the door slowly.

I put one leg out slowly bring my other leg out before standing up straight adjusting my glasses and flicking my hair backwards looking around at everyone.

"Dramatic much" Flynn and Matt say at the same time.

"Nah more like sexy much" Noah and Alex say smirking at me.

"Oh right y'all are family means no flirting like always" Alex says looking at me and Flynn.

"Yeah" Flynn and I shudder at the thought "Lucky y'all never fucking did anything or that would've been some straight insist right there" Noah says chuckling.

"Yeah but he did do some things with Anna and Matt had Jenny you guys were friends with benefits to the days" Noah says.

"Ew Shut up they are family now just make sure no one finds out or shit going to be weird and ew and" *gag* I say shuddering.

"Wait, Uncle Matt and Uncle Flynn have fucked my two sisters before" Lucas says and boy did he get red.

"Oh shit" Rebel Guns all say

Alex, Noah and I all take a large step away from Matt and Flynn who look shit scared "Yeah but it was before we knew that Lexi was our niece and before we knew you dad was going to adopt them" Matt clarifies.

"You two are in your last twenties and they are 18 years old so they were what age exactly when you decided to fuck my two sisters" Levi says clenching and unclenching his fist.

"Oi you two cut it out now" I say rolling my eyes as they snap their heads to me

"Don't you dare yell at me either this was because the girls gave them permission and for a matter a fact they are actually mid twenties not late" I say seriously as I watch both my brothers eyes darken.

"Lucas not now you yell now I will tell mom when she gets up about your little secret and Levi your in the same position" I state as they have a challenging look on their face.

"What is it?" They ask me

"You both got a girl pregnant" I say and their eyes widen looking at me with shock.

"Ok we will shut up about the whole thing with uncle and them but you guys have to promise to not tell mom and them. We will tell mom when we are ready" Levi says in a hurry.

Flynn and Matt both zip their lips and throwing away the key copied by Alex, Noah, and I.

Lucas and Levi do the same action.

"Here's your money young one" Caleb says coming from behind Lucas and Levi throwing a duffle bag at me.

I catch it and open it looking inside the bag "This from both fight and race" I ask

"Nah Nile is coming now with the fight one" Caleb says smiling at me.

"Here ya go Light" Nile says throwing another bag at me as I catch both of them on a full.

"Fuck you" I say play glaring at the two boys as they both shrug

"Where are the girls" I ask looking for Niles sister

"I sent them home in my car because they have an early start tomorrow they have been training so we sent them to go rest" Nile says looking at me with a nod..