Chapter One

Hey guys, I know I have taken like a century to update and I'm sorry but I've been so busy, and to top it all of my cousins beautiful dog had to be put down, it really took a toll on all of us, huh we really miss him. Anyway enough with my depressing life on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zander's P.O.V (weren't expecting that we're ya)

Waking up to the sound of my alarm clock going wild as it usually does at this time if the morning. Slamming on the stop button, I groaned and flopped back down in my bed, wishing for sleep to take over again. Only to get jumped in my Nick, my best friend, my cousin and also my future beta.

"C'mon Zander, wake up we have training to do this morning, then border patrol for an hour" Nick yelled at the top of his lungs like the seven year old he acts like.

"Get your fat ass off of me" I said to him in a sleep coated voice.

"C'mon, otherwise your dad is going to be pissed!" He yelled, once again.

"Alright, alright, I'm up, I'm up. God just give me a few minutes, you fat ass" I yelled.

"Oh you know you want this ass" he said in a sasses up voice. Batting his eyes at me, looking at him and throwing a pillow right at his face, only to hit the closed door.

Getting out of my oh so comfortable bed, going to the bathroom and having a quick shower, right after getting into some work out clothes, just some basketball shorts and a white v-neck. Walking down stairs and into the kitchen only to see Nick stuffing his face with food. His mate by his side laughing at his face which looks like a squirrel, with his puffed up cheeks filled with food. His mate leans over to kiss his cheeks.

"Hey Zander" Sarah, Nick's mate greeted me.giving a curt mod back to her, I fill my plate with food. Taking a seat next to my mother who kissed my cheek and greeted me good morning.

"Good morning baby" my mother said to me, with her hundred wot smile on.

"Morning mum" I say back kissing her cheek. My father walks in and hugs my mum around the waist as she was doing the dishes.

"Morning beautiful" my dad said in a husky voice, trying to seduce my mother, it worked to by the way that she blushed. She turned around wrapping her soap covered hand around dad's neck and kissed him. Hard.

That's when my uncle Dominic came into the kitchen and gagged at the sight of my mum and dad kissing. Breaking free of my mums lips, my dad flipped my uncle off. Dominic laughed but I could see the pain in his eyes, he will never be able to do that to his mate again. My aunty died last year, in a surprise rouge attack. She and my mother were with the pups and other mothers whilst my dad my uncle, Nick and I were fighting with the worriers.

Dominic felt something was out of place right after the fight was over, he rushed with us hot on his heels to a sight that I could never forget. My aunty was lying in a puddle of her own blood. Her breathing was quick and short. My uncle crumbled at the sight but she wasn't able to be saved. She died an hour after.

Nick and his father were in grieving for months, I thought that I would have lost both my uncle and my cousin because of the depression that they were in. Nick was saved when he found his mate. His father was happy for him but we all know that he would never be the same again. He is only half the man he used to be.

I was snapped out of my memories if the last by Nick clicking his hands in my face, I want to bite his fingers of when he snatched Thame back, a look of fear in his eyes of the possibility of loosing his fingers. Bearing my teeth at him growling. He growled back at me, until his mate hit the back of his head and my mother hit the back of mine.

"Ow" we both said in unison. Both women giving us a look that said 'you keep it up and you'll get more than a smack on the head'. Both getting up finished with our food, leaving the kitchen and going to the gym in the basement of the house, working out with the pack worriers for three hours was hard work, we both went for a shower and grabbed lunch.

After lunch we went to boarder patrol with a group of worriers I was leading. It was boring not much action until we came upon two rouges milling about our territory. We chased them of but not without a fight. No one was hurt but I'm sure that the rouges would think twice about coming back again. We are still the strongest pack in Canada.

Coming back from boarder patrol, and relaxing for the rest of the day.

After dinner, I went straight to my room. Thinking about a life where I have my mate in my arms and a family if my own. I wish I had my mate right now, I was 20 years old I wanted my mate now. I have waited for five years and I still haven't found her. I wish I had what my mum and dad have.

I'm not sure what time I fell asleep. But I fell asleep thinking about my mate and what she would look like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so how was that, I know it's short but I just wanted to give you guys an update.

Haha until next time my lovelies.