A/N Important!!!

Hello my readers, I know that it has been way to long since i last updated, and frankly I can't think of a reason why all of you are still reading my books. However, I have come with some more bad news.

I am stopping this series. 

Yes I know, I am a terrible author, and have let you guys down time and time again. However, there is some good news to this as well. 

I am rewriting this whole series. I have looked back at these books and frankly I am appalled with how I have written them. I mean there is little to the main plot of the stories and some of the chapters don't even make any sense. This also has to do with the length of the chapters too. they are too short and I will be trying to make them longer. This will also help me to cut down on the amount of Authors Notes that I am typing.

I believe that I can make these books better now that I am more mature and not writing these books as a hopeless fourteen year old, who knows nothing about writing. 

However, these new updates will be stretched out, and I am sorry about this but I am starting Uni this year and I want to focus more on my studies. However, since I am on break, I will try to do as many updates as I can, on the new series.

Along with this news, I am also starting a new series, dubbed as "The Alpha's Castle", it was originally known as "The Castle's Secrets", however, I did not like the direction in which the story was going and how the plot was created.

I know that I am letting many of you readers down, and I completely understand if many of you un-follow me. However, I do believe that these changes will be made for the best, for your preferred reading and enjoyment, and testing the capabilities of my writing. Any helpful criticism will be much appreciated. 

Thank you to all my readers who have been with me throughout this roller coaster ride journey that we have embarked together, and I am thankful for the many new members of this ever growing family. 

Please don't take this note as a good bye, this is merely just a see you later, and I will be back. 

Thank you my lovely readers, you are the angels to my writing.

See you soon, my lovely readers!!!