Chaoter Three

Hello my lovelies, ok so I know that everyone of you wants to kill me, and some of you want to burn me alive. I respect that, it has been what a million gazillion years since I have last updated, but I have a good reason.... Kk so maybe I don't but I can't give you an explanation, it is pitiful of me and I am disgusted with myself, really I could do better, but I have passed my first term of year 11.

Ok on with the story.

(Oh I have also decided to do most if the book in Zander's point of view, I want to try something new)

Ok I'm finished ....... I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zander's P.O.V

I was pissed, pissed at myself for not staying at my mates house longer to see if she would be alright, and pissed at the she wolf that tackled me. My wolf was cussing at me in my head and still fighting me to go back to our mate. I had her for a few seconds and let her slip right through my fingers, or paws if I am speaking figuratively. I stormed past the front door of the pack house and stormed right into my room, slamming the door behind me. Looking around me, I lost it, I flipped the desk over in my room and smashed my chair against the wall. Flipping my bed over and kicking the mattress against the wall. Slamming my fists into the wall I smashed a good sized whole into my bedroom wall. All I saw was red, so when someone walked into my room, I went to pound my fists into them, when I noticed it was Nick.

"Woah, settle down man, it's just me, what happened?" He asked, looking at my room that was trashed in worry, finally looking at me with confusion.

"A rouge she wolf came and pounced on me, while I was looking at my mate, she made my mate wary and she came out, I hid and I had to come back, or I would have scared her to death, I'm so pissed off" I explained, my voice almost in a growl, my wolf was coming out, I couldn't go for a run, or he would just go right back to our mate, but I had to calm him down quick, or else, someone would get hurt, and bad. Taking deep breaths, I tried to calm him, but he was only getting more restless and angry. So angry I could hardly think over his loud growling.

"Ok calm down man, you couldn't do anything, you were protecting her from the rouge and our species till she is ready to know, just try and calm down." Nick soothed, or tried to at least, it wasn't working really well. It was getting to the point were I was shaking. Nick went out of my room to get my dad I think. I didn't care, all I wanted was to get my mate and hold her tight to my chest. Hearing my door open and close I felt the presence of my dad. But I didn't give him a second thought, at the moment all I wanted was my mate.

"Zander, calm down, your not thinking clearly." My father warned, I whipped around and glared at him, I was a shaking and growling mess, my father growled right back at me, telling me that he was still the alpha and he was still my superior.

"Son, I suggest you calm down right now, before someone gets hurt by your stupid blind actions." He growled at me, using his alpha tone, being his son, didn't make me immune to that authority, my wolf backed down but was still angry. I saw Nick come in with a few other warriors with silver chains. Silver couldn't hurt us it just drained our power by some degree. My father obviously wasn't taking any risks with me, good, I didn't want anyone hurt by my hands.

They circled around me, being cautious, looking for any motion in my body that would give them the idea that I would attack them. Nick had this look of absolute sorrow, he didn't want to do this to me, but he knew it was for the best, and he couldn't defy a direct order from his alpha. My dad kept my full attention while the warriors moved around me quickly yet cautiously. I felt the first sting of the chains and then more came around my body, I felt myself weakening.

I looked at my dad with a pleading face but he only closed his eyes, a look of pain on his own face, I was blacking out, that's when I heard my father say "stop". I fell to the ground only to have my dad's arms wrap around me. I felt him move, a door opened and closed, I was placed on a bed. He had placed me in a spare bedroom, placing the blankets on me, he walked out, and I fell into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catalina's P.O.V

I felt like I was being watched, so when I heard something outside the kitchen window, I walked to the front door and slowly opened it. Looking around I see nothing, but that doesn't calm my nerves.

"Hello?" I question, there is a rustle in the nearby bushes, I wait to see what it was, but nothing happened, the rustling stops. Looking around again, I make sure that there is nothing wrong, I close the door and go back to the kitchen. Mum had said that she was going for a run, I had looked at her in worry, we were surrounded by a forest after all, but she had said that she would be alright, so I let her go. When I herd the front door open I turned around and saw my mum, she looked shaken up.

"Mum, what happened? Are you ok?" I asked her worried, she looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes.

"They're going to take you away from me" she whispered, who was going to take me away from her? I was looking at my mum, confused and worried.

"Mum no one is going to take me away from you " I tried to sooth her. I hug her tight to me, she is shaking and sobbing, I hate seeing my mum like this, but I don't get who would take me away from her. I rub her back and try and sooth her with calm words, after five minutes she calms down, I walk her up the stairs. Mum is in the shower when I hear it, there is a noise down stairs, cautiously I walk down the stairs, only to be knocked down by a huge force. Looking around I hear growls.

Turning on my stomach I try to get up, but something stands on my back, turning my head, I come face to face with a snout. Looking past the snout I see the face of a wolf, but that's not what scares me, it's the size of the wolf. It's almost the same size as a fully grown horse. I scream, it growls and snaps at me. When it's about to bite me something shoves it off of me. Getting up, I run up the stairs looking for anything that I can use as a weapon, getting a softball bat from underneath my bed, I rush down the stairs, the only thing I see when I get down is a room full of muscle. There are two wolves now, and they are fighting to what looks like the death. Screaming I run, this gets one of the wolves attention and it chases after me. I felt like I was running for my life, my bat lay somewhere behind me forgotten. I run deeper into the woods, hoping and praying that I will make it out alive.

The only thing I can hear above my racing heart is my frantic panting. I trip over a log, my muscles are burning, demanding that I stop, but I can't, not if I want to live. I hear a howl and scramble to my feet, I bolt to the left, just a the wolf flys past me. Making a sharp turn it begins the chase again. I am desperately looking for a way out of this chase but everything seems impossible. I stop in horror at what I see in front of me, a cliff leading right to the ocean. I'm stuck, and I will never see my mother again. I start to cry, turning around the wolf stalks up, a look of smugness crosses over its face, it looks almost human. But that is when the impossible happens, a small group of wolves the same size as the single wolf come out and attack. The don't attack me no, but they go for the lone wolf, snapping and growling they corner it, they part to make room for a large black wolf, the alpha I take it. The single wolf is wounded badly, and can barely stand. The alpha makes it's move, he clamps his jaws around the wolfs neck, and snaps. I feel sick to the stomach. I start to hyperventilate, the wolves look at me, and walk away, the alpha stays, watching me, he walks up to me. Prodding my side, I scream. Crawling away from the beast I lose my footing, I fall. Someone catches me, it's a man, a very attractive man. He looks to be in his thirties, pulling me up, I stumble into his arms, I hear voices and shouting. My world goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I know it's short but please bare with me, I will try and update as fast as I can with another longer chapter.

Please song kill me, I like my life.

Until later my lovelies.