Chapter 14 - Picking a Movie

Andy pulls his car up into the driveway and we all step out of the white car.
He unlocks the door to his home and we all step inside. The boys start getting comfortable, going into the kitchen serving snacks and drinks as if it was their own home. Me on the other hand, stood near the doorway like an idiot and examined the place. I walked up and down the main entrance way, not wanting to accidentally go anywhere I shouldn't. His house isn't big but it's no where near being small either.

Andy gestures me to go to him from the kitchen and I do just that.
"Do you want a drink or a snack or something?"
"Um, water is fine."
He reaches into the refrigerator and pulls out a water bottle. He hands it to me and for a second, our fingertips connect.
"S-so um, the living room is right over there." He points to a room a couple meters away from us. "Go chill on one of the couches and make yourself comfortable. If you need anything, I'm always here."
I nod and let out a small, "Thank you." before heading to the living room. The other boys have already make themselves at home.
Rye is sitting on the recliner. He's holding the remote and scrolling through movies, trying to pick one out for us to watch.
Jack is laying across a long couch and it seems like he's about to fall asleep.
Brook and Sonny are sitting together on another couch offering movie suggestions,  trying to help Rye pick out a movie.

"Ooo Rye! Let's watch Elf!" Brook says excitedly like a child.

"Nooo! We watched that like five times last time and it's not even Christmas!" Rye groaned.

"How about we watch Star Wars?" Sonny suggests.

"The last time we let you watch Star Wars you stayed up for three days straight watching it. You started hallucinating and thought you saw Chewbacca in the corner of the room at 4AM!" 

I accidentally let out a giggle and they glance at me.

"See! Even Ashley agrees with me!" Rye says while pointing at me. "Here." Rye stands up from the couch and hands me the remote. "Please pick something that's not Star Wars or Elf. I'm gonna go to the restroom." He leaves the room.

Why did he give it to ME? "......what do I do?"

Rye's POV

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumble. "Stupid bladder."
I fast-walk in the hallway and turn the door knob to the small bathroom. It's locked. Why is it-
I hear some noise coming from inside and I put my ear to the door.

"I don't like her!" I hear a bang. "I don't like her!" Another bang. "I don't like her!" And yet another bang. Then a quiet whisper that I barely heard saying, "But I like her..."
That's Andy...
I knock on the door. "Andy? You in there? I really need to take a piss!" There's some shuffling noises and then the door opens. He tries walking out but I grab his upper arm and pull him back into the restroom with me. I lock the door and start unzipping my jeans.

"Uh, why did you pull me back in here?" Andy says while fixing his hair in the mirror.

I finish my business and Andy scoots over so I could wash my hands in the sink.
"Well you see Andrew, I have a question for you."

"Sure, what's up mate?" He leans his hand on the counter.

"We were wondering, do you by any chance fancy Ashley?"

His face gets slightly red and his breath hitches. "W-what? Like Ashley? Why would you think I like Ashley? I-I mean, we just met her a few days ago. There's no way I could like her. She's just our friend."

"Andy, you know you're not good at lying. The boys and I have noticed you acting weird around her. It's kinda obvious."

"Look mate, I don't fancy her. I can't fancy anyone or get a girlfriend or anything. We're in a band remember?"