random title (im not good with title names)

A/N: warning this includes Abuse, Mantal abuse, a mad bakugou and a very sad kirishima

Kirishima was brought to a castle and was beaten and tortured for the past 11 years. King Endeavor had simply kept kirishima as a pet and a threat to other kingdoms.

"its been 11 years and ive had no one to talk to, celebrate birthdays with, someone to hug me and tell me everything is going to be ok, ive had no one to help mend the wounds of sadness... well except for you jaxx you've been there for me the whole time" kirishima said while looking at a rock

"i wish you could talk-" kirishima was enterupted by a yelling soldier and knew that there was an attack or Endeavor was coming.

it was the second one

"Dragon, shift now im tired of asking!!" Endeavor angrily shouted at the red headed teen that was sitting in the cage infront of him

"if you're tired go to sleep" kirishima said until Endeavor went into the cage and picked him up while gripping his throat "you do not disrespect me i will kill you!" endeavor then threw kirishima and walked away

kirishima curled up into a ball and cried "thanks for the help Jaxx" kirishima knew that the rock couldn't do anything but he needed to talk to someone.

~meanwhile~

"old hag why did you wake me up so damn early?!" Bakugou yelled at a blonde woman that happened to be his mother "dont call me old hag! damn, King All might wanted you to come with us to his kingdom he said he needed to talk to you about a mission"

Bakugou was actually excited he hasn't been on a mission in forever.

"ok when are we leaving ya old hag" bakugou asked "now, thats why i woke you up" mitsuki scolded Bakugou "fine whatever" bakugou got up and put his clothes on but didnt bother to put on a shirt.

"hurry up" mitsuki yelled at masaru and bakugou "yes sweatie were coming" masaru said while walking to his horse "SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG" bakugou yelled and got onto his horse and they started on their way to King All Mights kingdom.

~time skip brought to you by Jaxx the rock~

Bakugou and his parents arrived to the castle and entered and All might and his parents talked for a while then had dinner

"say young bakugou i had a mission for you, would you take it" All Might asked.

"yes but what is it" Bakugou was intrigued by this important mission. "I was told that King Endeavor was keeping a dragon that he treated poorly was in his dungeon will you go and see if its true, and if so you can either bring the dragon to me or take care of it yourself."

Bakugou was stunned "a dragon?....AND I CAN KEEP IT?! OH HELL YEAH" bakugou was happeir than the author when (mystery gender here) went to a twenty one pilots concert.

"yes but you need to rest tonight" All might said as he was laughing at Bakugous reaction.

~Back to Kiri~

"hey sir what time is it?" kirishima asked a soldier that was gaurding he cage "its 11:59 PM" Kirishima knew about magic from his parents when he was younger and it seemed this gaurd knew the time exactly "thanks and can you tell me when its 12:00 AM?" kirishima asked. "sure whatever" kirishima waited for a hot minute until the guard spoke up again "its 12:00 Am now" Kirishima smiled and looked at the rock "happy birthday to me" Kirishima said.

the gaurd looked at kirishima with pity as he saw kirishima talk to the rock about his life everyday and to see its his birthday made his heart shatter "hey kid are you a good runner?" the gaurd asked "yes but its been a while, why?" the gaurd sighed at looked at kirishima then opened the door "my name is Sage and i want you to run away as fast as you can and dont worry about me just leave and run until you find a family but first follow me" sage said and krept through the halls motioning for kirishima to follow.

Kirishima followed and they were about to exist the door but another gaurd and Endeavor saw them "Get my dragon!!!" Endeavor said before gaurds attacked and sage defended kirishima but ended up getting stabbed and he fell to his knees and looked at kirishima "kid im sorry...i wanted you to live a good life outside of a cage....im sorry i failed..." sage then closed his eyes and died laying in his own blood. Kirishima cried knowing that that one gaurd was the only one that cared about him and he died.

Kirishima was beat that night more than other nights and was chained to the wall and only special gaurds had the key.

kirishima cried "happy birthday...." kirishima said to himself before falling asleep.

Word count: 837 words