~*The Blessing*~

"In Asclepius' defense, you did call him to help the one you love," Raphael said casually and strolled towards the couch.

After observing it for a second he sat down on the couch and conjured a glass in his hand and two on the table.

"Drink, it will help." He said and Crocell bowed immediately before gulping down the whole blue-colored medicinal looking drink in one go.

Delia raised the glass carefully and sniffed it.

"This smells like antiseptic liquid." And scrunched her nose in absolute displeasure.

"Drink up." This time he said in a serious booming voice and Delia nodded.

But Raphael was right, she felt better after drinking, emotionally and physically. The burns on her body were gone."

"So what went wrong?" She asked once she felt her self relax after the drink.

"He used your light energy to heal the Light Guardian whose own soul and the light was marred by the darkness he was carrying for so long," Raphael said trying to see how Delia would react to this.

It was like she was sacrificing herself for him.

"So if I die will Devian live?" She asked hopefully.

"Don't you fear death?" He asked just to be sure.

"The one is going to get a penalty of eternal loneliness, not so much." She answered a small smile.

"He will live if his soul heals enough," Raphael said.

"What does that mean?"

"It means that your light sustained him for so long but if his soul is crushed in the darkness he might not live for long as not every soul can accept such sustenance."

"And if I give him all my light?" She offered without any hesitance.

"He lives, you die and Pandora wins," Raphael said bluntly agitated at Delia's words.

"So why are you here then?" Delia said in a tired tone.

"To let you make a choice, Devian or the world."

Delia felt her heart stop at his words. 

"He will give you back the light and I can heal you perfectly well."

"Why can't you save Devian?" She was crying now.

"Because it's his fate to live the consequence of his choice."

"Are you not an archangel please grant me a wish."

"I am an angel dear not a genie."

Suddenly Delia's phone started ringing and she saw Devian's name flash on skin.

"Pick up, he found Pandora," Raphael said she saw his glass change to a coffee mug and he had the same calm expression.

She did her eyes pleading Raphael.

"We found Pandora." He said as expected," I and Wendy will try to hold her here but you will be needed."

"I am coming." She said in a small voice trying to hide the pain.

"Is there any way for me to save both Devian and everyone else?" She asked silently praying that the angel gives a positive reply.

"Yes, you can kill Wendy and use her Light Guardian energy to keep your beloved going."

"An actual option please." Delia almost gave him a glare.

That made Raphael chuckle.

"You are stronger than I thought." He said and got up with a serene smile.

He came closer and placed his hands on her head, "I don't grant wishes but I shall give you a blessing."

And then Delia felt her eyes close, a peculiar delicious fragrance hit her nose. Her body felt light and she felt so good that a tear escaped her eyes. She could feel a surge of light rush through her.

As soon as Raphael removed his hands from her head, she felt dizzy for a moment and gripped the table near her to keep standing. Her eyes felt heavy and yet she felt immensely relaxed like if she was asked to sleep right now she would sleep like a baby.

"You are healed now. You don't need any energy back from Light Guardian. I have given you enough to balance it all out. But let's just say your light in him wouldn't last long especially if he all set on battling Pandora with you." Raphael warned.

"Don't worry, I will not waste this blessing. This time I will handle Pandora on my own."

She said with newfound light and determination.

~*~*~

YEAH! I know it's a short chapter.

But I didn't want to write half the Pandora vs Delia here and another half in another chapter. So consider this one as filler.

2 more chapters or maybe 3 more to go :)

I hope you are attached to the character even a little bit and will miss them.

The ending is already set in my head so it will not take much time for me to write it and get it done.

Also, get excited people because I am...before the postlude, I will be sharing the summary and cover for the new book :)

NEXT UPDATE: WEDNESDAY