Chensung & Markhyuk

Start from the beginning

View more comments..

Jisung put his phone away and just watched out the window till they arrived at Chenle and Kun's house.
When they arrived Jisung and Ten woke up Chenle and Kun so they could go inside.
After getting them up and going inside Kun and Chenle greeted everyone and were up most of the day till they got tired and went to bed early where Jisung and Ten were freaking out in the kitchen since the Chinese speakers were gone and Ten wasn't that confident to speak Chinese to Kun and Chenle's parents since he was afraid he would slip up and Jisung didn't really know any Chinese to begin with since he didn't pay attention to Chenle or Renjun when they would tell him what he should at least know.

After an hour of talking in the kitchen they decided it was best to sneak upstairs and be with Kun and Chenle considering they were getting bored and there legs were tired so they went to go maybe cuddle or wake there boyfriends up.
Jisung decided to just slip under the covers with Chenle well Ten just sat in a chair well drinking some tea and reading a 'learn chinese middle school level' book he had brought with him.

After a few hours Chenle woke up to the sound of laughter.
He went down stairs to see an embarrassed Kun sitting next to a ton of old baby pictures well his mom continued to show more he himself wasn't embarrassed by them thinking naked bath tub pictures weren't the worst pictures to be showing people but he did think his cross dressing one's were since he didn't like people seeing them even though he still does it.

Well Kun hated looking at pictures of himself for well other reasons.
One being he was chubby for a long time and hated people asking him how he lost the weight.
He also hated how easy it was for people to look at the old him and tell him he looks way better after all the weight loss but Chenle had seen him crying in the bathroom one night he was over two-hundred pounds at the time crying at how he liked a foreign boy named Ten but he would never like him.

Chenle was lucky and was born skinny which is something Kun would be upset about until Chenle showed him a daily diet that helped a little but Kun craved more weight loss so he stopped eating he too wanted to wear pretty clouths and feel like Chenle.
So Chenle knew why Kun was embarrassed so he decided he would say his older brother.

"Mama,Im hungry pit those away so I can eat on the couch"Chenle whined making Kun look at him practically thanking him.
"Okay,okay"There mom said picking up the stuff Ten pouted since he had seen a photo of when him and Kun hung out for the first time,Kun was chubby and Ten just loved it he wished Kun would still have those chubby cheeks and eyes full of love.
Chenle jumped onto Jisung's lap making the younger wrap his arms around Chenle.

"Did you sleep well"Jisung asked well Ten teased Kun.
Chenle nodded snuggling into Jisung.
"How about we eat dinner,shower then sleep okay"Jisung said making Chenle just nod.

The night went on and dinner turned to desserts which no one declined since they all loved dessert.

...

Markhyuk

No pov

Donghyuk woke up to Mark's feet wrapped around him. They had gotten in a litte disagreement about what they should watch that night but Mark  didn't want Donghyuk to leave so he wrapped his body around Hyuck but Hyuck let him so now he was stuck in Mark's grip.
He decided to play with the olders hair well scrolling threw his phone checking messages and just listened to music on a spotify but didn't want to choose any more so he put it on shuffle instead.
Humming turned to singing and soon enough he was hitting soft high notes well bopping his head every so often letting his hair fall in front of his face and let the silence comfort him since he liked listening to Mark's heart beat when the song would switch it wasn't unusual for this to happen it was normal for Mark to have a tight grip on Donghyuk and not let go for an extra hour or two.

"That was beautiful babe"Mark spoke softy with his eyes still closed.
Donghyuk blushed a dark red he didn't like singing in front of people since he had been told many times he sucked at so he sung alone most of the time or when he would wake up first.
"T-thanks"Donghyuk replied he wasn't normally the type to get all flushed at small things but Mark made him a blushing mess all the time giving him song choices that he thought Donghyuk would like so he could listen to his boyfriend sing in the morning it was his secret time to just let his boyfriend sing to him without him knowing.

"No problem although we should go somewhere anywhere if you want we can go to Canada"Mark said Donghyuk looked down.
"Are you serious"Donghyuk asked a little shocked.
"Yeah everyone is seeing there family and I kinda miss mine"Mark said now looking into Donghyuk's eyes.
"Okay but what about luggage"Donghyuk asked.
"I'll take care of everything don't worry okay"Mark said trying to kiss Donghyuk but Hyuck put his fingers on Mark's mouth.

"No we both have morning breathe"Hyuck said removing his fingers.
"So"Mark said slowly kissing Donghyuk's lips which turned to more then one kiss that maybe lead to a small make out in the shower.

After they finished there shower both Jaemin and Jeno were in the living room watching a movie.
"Whatcha watching"Mark asked.
"Something to get all those moans out of are brains"Jeno said glaring at the two.
"Seriously Jeno I had stopped thinking about that"Jaemin said.
"You always stop thinking"Donghyuk sassed.
Jaemin just scoffed but opend his arms letting Donghyuk run into his arms.
The two cuddled watching the movie well Jeno and Mark just at popcorn.
Mark told them about going to Canada with Hyuck and everyone waa okay with it.

Jaemin and Jeno had gotten back just an hour before they heard the moans coming from the twos restroom so they just sat down.
But they all made out and they now knew Renjun did to.
Which made them all a little weirded out but they were okay knowing that Renjun was probably worried they would be werid about but I mean the rest of the week Renjun was gone and a few days before Mark and Donghyuk left, they all wanted to know when the two really got together.
But that's for another time......

...
Till next time 👋😚✌
[This took me a lot of thinking idek why but here it is 😆]