Fun times// biadore (smut)

Light tw: fighting
Even tho it's not a lot I still want to but a tw just Incase:)
Girlxgirl
——————————————————————————
Bianca
  Adore and I are fighting again. I don't know what happend this time. Recently we have been fighting more that usual and it's all over stupid shit that doesn't matter. Next thing I know all I hear is "IT FEELS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE. LIKE IM SOME PIECE OF SHIT YOU USE FOR SEX."  Adore saying that really fucking hurt. I rarely ever talk to her about wanting sex. So I shot back with "YOURE THE ONE WHO IS ALWAYS PRESSURING ME FOR SEX. I NEVER WANT SEX BUT STILL DO IT CAUSE I LOVE YOU." I'm pissed now. Adore keeps going on about crap I don't really care about. I'm over our arguing and I just want our relationship back ugh. Soon adore realizes that I'm not listening so she comes over and straddles me. I look over at her then she grabbed my face and kisses me. I'm confused but I don't hate it. As we make out more she starts to grind on me turning me on a little bit so I grab onto her hips and lead her to grind on me. Adore takes her hands and puts them on my chest for some support. I mean we just argued about sex but I mean here we are now. Anyways, it's not like I like what's happening but I'm not gonna stop it. Its not too long until adore is tugging at the bottom of my shirt wanting it off. I lift up my arms so it's easy for her to take off and Adore does the same for me. Soon enough Adore grabs my hand and takes me to the bed, locking the door. She slams me down then starts grinding more while making out with me. Her lips travel down my body and hit me sweet spot earning a little groan from me. That girl really knows how to make me feel good. She rips off my shorts and underwear all at once in no time. She looks at me suductivly while going down on me. She takes her tongue in my slit (writing that made me cringe lmao) leaving a warm tingling sensation that I crave for more of. I hold onto her head while she licks having her go further in. Not too long after I feel like I'm gonna cum. After I cum we switch places. "Now let me return the favour" I saw with a subductive tone on my voice........
——————————————————————————
436 words
Please read "seventeen//scyvie" she's flopping
Have a good day💫
Comment request