Church// branjie

Vanjie looked sooo good last night At roscoes ahh😍

Vanessa is a bad girl who got sent to tuckahoe summer church for girls for her awful behavior. Brooke Lynn is her holy tutor who happens to be the pastors daughter. Vanessa has feelings for Brooke Lynn
———————————————————————————
                                    Vanessa POV
I don't know why the fuck I'm here in this shitty church. My mother, alexia mateo, never cared about how I acted until she met her new boyfriend then he started to change her. My mom says I need to stay here all summer for some sort of cleanse whatever the hell that means. That means no sex, vaping, weed or alcohol all summer. This is gonna be longer than I thought. I'm already two weeks in this stupid ass school and I'm falling every damn class. I don't care at all but pastor fara said I need a tutor. My tutor just so happens to be her daughter Brooke Lynn. Damn I got lucky with that one. Brooke is so fucking hot. I've heard rumors she's actually a party animal and likes girls so I'm ready to see if that is true. I have all my classes with her and I always drift off and end up staring and her beautiful face and hot and curvy body. I start my tutor sessions tomorrow so wish me luck. I'm just happy they're in her dorm
                                 Brooke lynn POV
So there is this new bad girl at the church summer camp. My mom, who is the head pastor, is making me tutor her and I don't know how I feel about it. She said I could do it in my dorm and not at the library so I'm happy about that. I just don't want that girl do bring drugs and alcohol with her. I think that girls name is Vanessa. Not gonna lie she's kinda cute and good looking. But I'm not lesbian. Being lesbian is a sin and I would never disrespect got like that. But she does have a huge ass and hot body. Not to mention she has a cute face. This is gonna be good.
She is coming over in about 10 minutes and I'm scared but in a way I wanna dress revealing around her. I don't know what has gotten into me. God please forgive me and my sins. I slide one one of my shorter skirts, take of the shorts I always wear under revealing my velvet thong and I take off my bra. I've always had perky breast so that comes to my advantage today I guess. Now I have to wait for her to come in.
                               Vanessa POV
In about 10 minutes I have to go to. Brooke's dorm to study. She's hot and I think I have my chances with her so I dress revealing but not too revealing. I wear my oversized hoodie and a pair of athletic shorts. I don't wear a bra and I wear one of my favorite thongs cause YOLO bitches. I pack my bad with my stupid ass text books, grab my juul and an extra pod, then leave this bitch and go to Brooke's room. I get to her room and knock on the door. She opens the dorm and looks so hot. I try not to stare so I smile, say hi then walk in. We start almost right away. About 20 minutes into our tutor session Brooke says "oh my I forgot my paper on my bed". I think nothing of it but watch her get the paper anyways. She bends over and all I see is her ass. I turn bright red and feel a tingling sensation through my body. Damn she's thick. At this time she is still bent over so I pull out my juul and take a few hits hoping she doesn't notice. As I blow the smoke out she turns around. Oh shit. She doesn't seem alarmed at all. Just a little confused. Her confused face is so cute.
                         Brooke Lynn POV
I come back from getting my "paper" off of my bed. When I turn around I see bad girl Mateo with smoke leaving her mouth. Damn she looks hot so I'm not gonna over react. I can't believe myself right now tho. I'm sinning but it feel so good. That is happening to me? I don't wanna go to hell but what I'm doing feels so good I don't wanna stop. I sit back down and look at her in the eyes for a good minute. We smile at each other and start to bond over random things instead of helping her with her work. I'll still never be able to forgive myself for all of the awful sins I have done but for now I'm having fun. I'll talk to god a little more than usual tonight in hopes he forgives me.
———————————————————————————
817 words (damn)
Hope you enjoyed! I had fun writing this
Comment suggestions