Sick//craquaria

Both male in this shot.
But Incase you didn't know
Max: cracker
Gio: aquaria
———————————————————————————
It's a completely normal day at the house until Max hears an awful noise from the bathroom. He walks in to see his lovely boyfriend, Gio, throwing up. Max goes in and starts rubbing his back and whispering things into his ears. When Gio realize his boyfriend max is there he gets happier even tho he is clearly sick. Max picks him up in his tiny arms and lays him down on the couch and hands him blankets. "Thank you so much baby" Gio barley gets out. Max smiles back and goes to the kitchen. He gets Gio an ice pack and leaves him on the couch to rest
                                  MAX P.O.V
After I lay Gio down on the couch I feel awful. I call the rest of the season 10 sisters we're supposed to be touring with next month and they understand what is happening. Now I have to call Gio's manager, he's not the most understanding guy so this might be hard to do. After about an hour on the phone I hang up. Thank gosh he was in a good mood and agreed to let my baby rest whenever he needs too. I decided to take a shower and relax.
                                  GIO P.O.V
I wake up and hear the shower running and I'm assuming it's my Maxy. That nap and ice pack made me feel a tiny bit better and I know Max always takes cold a showers so I decide to join him. I get undressed carefully, open the bathroom door and walk in the shower with my amazing boyfriend. I don't think he was expected it considering my state earlier but he wasn't bothered by it. Or at least I hope. He comes over and hugs me and tells me that he is glad I'm feeling better and a smile instantly grows on my face. Then I start to panic. I remember I go on tour next month and I get worried about performing and my manager. Max asks what's wrong so I just tell him. Then I get the best news ever  Max says "don't worry about it baby, I've got it all taken care of. You just get better." Gosh I'm thankful to have such an amazing boyfriend like max.
                              Max P.O.V
I turn off the shower water and open the curtain. I help my baby Gio out then I get both of us clothes while he waits on the bed. I help him get dressed then we go in the sheets and cuddle. We kissed which was probably a really bad idea but it was worth it. Gio starts to look tired so I let him sleep. I am tied too so I sleep after him.
"Goodnight baby Gio. I love you"
——————————————————————————
472 words
Sorry this sucks. I'm writing cause I'm bored
Sorry these are so short too
Please comment ships and plots!