Werq the world//violetina

Violet Chachki and Valentina. They're on tour for werq the world  This is kinda smut but kinda not. You feel me? like just hints of sexual attraction. Posting today in honour of violets birthday :)
——————————————————————————
Valentina
It's another show day for werq the world. I love this tour a lot. It brought violet and I closer and I like it a lot. I have a crush on her but I'm to afraid to say anything. You feel me? Anyways, I'm in my dressing room now getting ready. I have Latrice in here keeping me company. I live for this big bitch. I finish my mug for the night and Latrice leaves to go do her makeup. That bitch can paint a mug quick and look flawless. I don't get it. But anyways I walk out of my dressing room cause I need to get my wig back from aquaria cause I was nice and let her borrow it for the show a few days ago. As I make my trip across the hall, I see violet. She looks so fucking good. Now her and I have been getting close and have had kind of a flirtatious relationship. Wether it's my hugging her for long amounts of time or sleeping in the same bed or sharing a few small pecks here and there. But I don't know how she feels about me. She is a very flirty person in general so I don't know if she likes me or is being friendly. "Hey babytina" She says to me as we pass each other. I cringe and the nickname but it's cute so it's all good. "Hey vi" I say back to her. "So where is a pretty girl like you going" she asks with a hint of sexiness in her voice. " I'm getting my wig I let aqua borrow back" I respond not knowing what the hell she might say back. "Well instead of going to get they wig come with me. I have a wig that would match better" she says with pure sex in her voice. I don't know where the hell this is going but I'm not gonna stop it. She grabs my hand and pulls me into her room. We get into her room and she closes the door then locks it. All I can think in my head is that 1. I'm gonna die or 2. I'm gonna get fucked. I'm okay with ether one cause violet is hot and I'd let her do anything to me. Too far? I get pinned forcefully against the wall and I can feel my tuck tighten slowly. Oh shit. "You look real hot tonight Valentina" she whispered in my ear while palming my cock through my tuck and tights.  "T-thank you baby" I say with I hesitation in my voice. She's so ducking sexy ugh. Next thing I know I feel her lips up by mine. "I've liked you for a while, I've just been too afraid to say anything" she said. I got so happy once I heard her say that. "I've liked you too v. So what do you wanna label ourselves" I confess. "Will you be my boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever the hell you want to be" she asked "if love to" I respond back with I smile on my face. We start making out in our half drag. Kinda hot not gonna lie. Soon as we get into it we hear a knock on the door. " Violet you're on in five" the manager said through the door. "Good luck" I said to her. She looked back at me, smiled and gave me a hug and kiss before she left to go on stage. Now I should probably get my wig from aquaria but I gotta knock this huge smile off my face or she'll know what's up. Once I contain myself I barge into her dressing room (she's like my real life sister. Privacy=none). Hey I'm here for my wig. "Take it you dumb whore" aqua says with laughter in my voice and throws the word at me. I laugh and put it on as I walk back to my room. So there I stay laying on my couch until it's my time to preform. Now I just want violet to get back and de-drag :)
——————————————————————————
714 words
Happy pride bitches🥰🏳️‍🌈
Plz check out my heathers one shot book :)
Comment request ⚡️