Why? Branjie

Vanjie P.O.V
I'm broken. The date is February 20, 2019. It has been exactly one month since Brooke Lynn broke up with me. The new season of Drag Race airs in almost a month and I'm not ready for the fans reaction to our "showmance." I hear my phone ring and I look at the contact. It's my best friend silky, we had a really good bond during the show. She was the first person I told about our breakup. "Hey girl" I hear silky say through the phone. She asks me how I've been doing and I tell her everything I've been feeling. After about 2 hours of talking we hang up. She's been my rock ever since Brooke Lynn left. I just wanna talk to my Brookie and tell her I love her but I can't. I miss her so damn much. But she has to hate me.
                             Brooke Lynn P.O.V
Vanessa and I broke up one month ago. It hurts not to see her beautiful face every single day. I just wanna hug and kiss me Vanjie baby but I can't and it hurts so much.
I decide to go out and take a walk. It will be nice before the show airs and so many people know who I am. I'm also terrified for the fans reactions and them shipping us because of what we had on the show and I'm not ready. I feel like a part of me is missing without her and I don't like it. I want her back but she probably doesn't like me anymore.
                            Vanjie P.O.V
I'm done with not being able to talk to her anymore. I just miss her too much. I finally got the courage to call her. I called her and it went to voicemail. Shit. So I call again and it goes straight to voicemail again. I'm so upset I need a nap. I try to sleep but I can't. My mind is just in a million places and I can't focus. I want her back more that you can ever know.
                           Brooke Lynn P.O.V
I get back from my walk and realize I left my phone at home. It was not a problem till I look at my phone and I have 2 missed calls. The contact " Vanjie bby ❤️" appears in front of my face and not I deeply regret leaving my phone at home. I Start to cry because we could have fixed things but no I'm dumb and left my phone at home. A couple hours later I get the courage to call her back. She picked up right away. I hear her absolutely beautiful voice say "hello?" But I can't do it. I'm at a loss for words. I hung up and start crying. Why me? I ask myself. I want her back
—————————————————————————
472 words.
First shot! Sorry it's so short it's my first one
Comment ships for me to do next :)