Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry it took me so long but I finally finished Chapter 4 so enjoy!!!!!
A loud crashing noise sounded outside, and the chopper's back end turned, sending us all shifting to the side. The entire helicopter began to whirl out of the air, coming closer to the ground. While everyone was screaming and shouting I had to block out everyone's voice and concentrate letting my powers freely rap around the helicopter, stopping it a little but not fully letting it fall just not as fast to the ground.

I let out the breath I was holding, "Is everyone okay?" Rick yelled. Gray smoke began to fill the chopper. I coughed, clearing it away. Some of the soldiers pushed down the door, allowing us all the climb out.

"What a ride!" Harley jumped off the edge of the platform and onto the ground. I followed behind her, clearing away the smoke from my face.

"I never want to do that again." I coughed out, walking up to Deadshot. He shook his head.

"Me either, Kitten." I chuckled at the nickname, waiting for everyone else to catch up. I stood among the soldiers and the rest of the squad, looking around. Cars were flipped over, some on fire. The entire city was dark and cold, puddles of water on the ground.

" Hey, Kitten," Harley said hip bumping me. I grinned at her.

"Hey, Harls." I began to walk next to her, my scythe slung over my shoulder.

"Ya know, us gals gotta stick together'." Harley held her bat across her shoulders, resting her arms on it. "Deadshot's cool, and so is Diablo, but I ain't too sure about anyone else."

"From what I saw, crocodile man is chill." I said, recalling the man mindlessly staring out of the window.

"You mean Killer Croc," Harley asked, her voice hushed. I nodded, memorizing his name. "How about Captain Boomerang or Slipknot?"

"Slipknot, with his attitude might just get himself kill, but Captain Boomer not sure." I watched over my shoulder as the two men whispered to each other just like me and Harley were.

We all turned down and alley, and almost immediately the two men tried to escape. I turned, watching the scene unfold. Both decked a guard, before going separate ways.

Katana pulled out her sword, Boomerang throwing his signature weapon at her. She jumped over, landing on the ground as Boomer ran off.

Slipknot on the other hand pulled out a grappling hook and made his way up two buildings, before Rick whipped out a phone, pressing on Slipknot's head shot. Almost immediately, his head exploded, leaving him hanging by his foot.

I turned to see Boomer looking at his previous ally with a look of distress and disgust on his face.

"Now that's a killer app!" Harley laughed out, looking at his corpse. I giggled. I looked to see Croc feel his neck.

"Okay! You wanna keep playing the Hollywood Squares version of I'll blow your fricking head off," Rick asked. Me and Harley both reached up to feel our necks. "Are you next?" Rick looked at Diablo.

"You tripping, homie," Diablo told him. Rick walked over to Deadshot.

"You next Deadshot?" All of us gathered to watch as Deadshot walked up to Rick.

"You just threaten me?" Deadshot asked, getting in Rick's face

"Oh yeah," Rick chuckled out. Deadshot pointed as Rick.

"You just threatened me." Deadshot nodded before walking off with Harley. I shrugged, stepping next to Diablo.

"What's up, Devil?" I looked down at him, my scythe slung across my shoulders like Harley has her bat.

He shrugged, "Loosen up, Diablo! The night is young! We're out of prison!" I tried to be as optimistic as I could, in attempt to lighten up his mood.

"Yeah, for tonight," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I got life in prison, I'm never gettin' out after tonight." I sighed, placing my hand in his shoulder.

"Trust me, we're not going back to prison." With that I walked up, catching up with Deadshot and Harley.

"Stay evil, doll face. Spread the word." Deadshot walked off, allowing me to take his place.

"So, spread the word Harls. What's the deal?" I asked, nudging her.

"We're gonna drop Rick, then sword lady, and then the seals. Then we escape with my boyfriend, who'll disarm the shit in our necks." I nodded the plan seeming fairly realistic. We made our way out if the alley and onto the streets.

"So, your boyfriend, eh?" I looked over at Harley. She smiled up at me.

"Mistah J. He's the greatest. Any friend of mine is a possible friend of his." I nodded, looking at the military vehicle that had been wrecked through the middle, a black goo covering it.

"Nasty," I remarked, shaking my head at the sight of the goo. Harley, Deadshot, Boomerang and I stood behind a car.

"Hey," Boomer said, leaning across to talk to Deadshot, "I like these odds mate, just say the word. I looked up at Deadshot.

"Yeah." Harley tapped his shoulder. "C'mon!"

"Yeah, okay. Hold that thought." Deadshot walked up bringing down his eyepiece.

"What do you think they are?" I asked, standing on my tip toes, my view still obscured by the soldiers.

"Not sure, but I suggest you ladies sit this fight out." Harley and I turned to Boomerang, gaping at him.

I bubbled with rage. "Hun, you better chose your words wisely. This Cheshire has no mercy, especially not for misogynistic assholes!" Harley tugged on my shoulder, nodding. I nodded back, walking around to the other side of her. She was about to say something to Boomer when the monsters went rabid, charging for us.