Intro

^what her eyes looks like^

Hi my name is Kitty Cheshire also known as the Cheshire Cat. But only my friends calls me kitty, I've been in Belle Reve for 20 something years I think. I'll tell you a secret I'm 4,000,006 years old, but I look about 19-20 years old. I also have powers...

ELEMENTAL MAGIC
ELEMENTAL GENERATION ! this is when you channel the elements (active)
ELEMENTAL MANIPULATION ! this is when you project the elements - a maximum of two elements will be allowed for any one character (active)

ENERGY POWERS

ENERGY MANIPULATION ! the ability to control and generate energy fields (active)
ENTROPY PROJECTION ! the ability to cause potential energy to become kinetic energy (active)
RADIATION CONTROL ! the ability to control, generate, or absorb a certain form of radiation (active)
ELECTRICITY GENERATION ! the ability to produce and channel bolts of electricity - ELDERS ONLY (active)
ENERGY BALLS ! the ability to produce a glowing ball of pure energy capable of slaying almost any being - DEMONS ONLY (active)
INCINERATION ! the ability to kill someone by setting them on fire with one touch or look - UPPER LEVEL DEMONS ONLY (active)

KINETIC ABILITIES

AEROKINESIS ! the ability to control or generate air and wind (active)
ATMOKINESIS ! the ability to control and mentally affect the weather (active)
BIOKINESIS ! the ability to control biology. biokinetics can heal, alter their body composition and other things relating to the living body (active)
CHLOROKINESIS ! the ability to control plant life (active)
CRYOKINESIS ! the ability to reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and thus reduce temperature, often used to control, generate, or absorb ice (active)
ELECTROKINESIS ! the ability to control, generate, or absorb electrical fields (active)
GYROKINESIS ! the ability to manipulate and/or generate gravitons and gravitational interactions (active)
GEOKINESIS ! the aAbility to control the classic element of earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, and/or dirt (active)
HYDROKINESIS ! the ability to control, generate, and/or absorb water (active)
MAGNETOKINESIS ! the ability to control and/or generate magnetic fields (active)
MOLECUKINESIS ! the ability to mentally manipulate molecules and objects on a molecular level (active)
PHOTOKINESIS ! the ability to control, generate, or absorb photons, ( particles of light ) (active)
PSYCHOKINESIS ! the ability to manipulate and control objects they cannot see with the mind. an extremely powerful psychokinetic might be able to control individual atoms (active)
PYROKINESIS ! the ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, contol and/or absorb fire (active)
SONOKINESIS ! the ability to mentally manipulate sound waves (active)
SOLARKINESIS ! the ability ability to produce solar energy or heat. the power can manipulate living obejcts who take in the sun's energy to grow or fill with life. when skilled in the power they can create the heat of the sun to heat/burn (active)
TELEKINESIS ! the ability ability to move things with your mind. telekinesis can be used to move solid objects as well as some forms of energy, such as flame or energy balls (active)
TELEKINETIC ORBING ! unique to Paige Halliwell because of her mixed heritage as a half-witch and half-whitelighter, this power is a synthesis of telekinesis and orbing. instead of physically moving through space an object will orb out and then back in to a place of Paige's choosing, instantaneously. at will, Paige can also orb an object out and then imbue it with telekinetic momentum as it orbs back in, sending it flying. Paige activates this power vocally. should she wish to move an object she 'calls' for it by speaking its name aloud, at times even indicating an intended destination (active)

MENTAL / PSIONIC

ANIMATION ! the power to bring inanimate objects to life or to free a person from petrifaction (active)
ASTRAL PROJECTION ! the ability to separate and control one's astral body. Sometimes a form of telepathy or magic (active)
ASTRAL TRAPPING ! the ability to cause an astral projection to stay on the astral plane, usually in one specific place (active)
CLAIRVOYANCE ! the ability to perceive events that are taking place elsewhere or sense places that are not in view. clairaudience is the auditory equivalent of this (passive)
DANGER SENSE ! the ability to sense personal danger. a limited form of clairvoyance (passive)
EMPATHY ! the ability to read, sense, and/or control the emotions and/or feelings of others (passive)
ENHANCED SENSES ! enhancements of sight, smell, taste, touch, and/or hearing (passive)
ILLUSION ! the abilty to alter or deceive the perceptions of another. usually visual, may be caused by mental powers or holograms and other light-based illusions (active)
MIND CONTROL ! the power to control the actions or reasoning of another - NOT ALLOWED HERE
OMNILINGUALISM ! the ability to decipher any language (passive)
PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY ! the ability to recall the past with great accuracy and in seemingly unlimited volume (passive)
PRECOGNITION ! the ability to percieve the future. sometimes it is only expressed in vague reams while asleep, other times it is clear and occurs at will and when awake (passive)
PROBABILITY MANIPULATION ! the ability to alter probability, causing unlikely thing to happen or likely things to not happen - NOT ALLOWED HERE
PSYCHOMETRY ! the ability to relate details about the past and/or future condition of an object, person or location, usually by being in close contact with it. shown through premonitions (passive)
REALITY WARPING ! the ability to change reality itself - NOT ALLOWED HERE
SUPER INTELLIGENCE ! intelligence far above genius level (passive)
TECHNOPATHY ! the ability to control technology with the mind (active)
TELEPATHY ! the ability to read the thoughts of, and to mentally communicate with others (passive)

PHYSICAL

ABSORPTION ! the ability to absorb various forms of energy, and re-emit them either as a similar effect or with their own power (active)
ACID GENERATION ! the ability to create acid through the palms of hands or mouth - DEMONS ONLY (active)
ACCELERATED HEALING ! the ability to heal rapidly from any injury; the rate of recovery varies from character to character (passive)
CONJURING ! the ability to think of something and make it appear in your possession (active)
ECHOLOCATION ! the ability to determine location of items in the environment by use of reflected sound waves, whether generated by the character or ambient sound (passive)
TEMPORAL STASIS ! the power to slow down ( freeze ) molecules in an object until they effectively stop moving. also known as molecular inhibition (active)
MOLECULAR COMBUSTION ! the power power to speed up ( heat ) molecules in an object until they lose molecular cohesion, effectively causing the object to disintegrate or explode (active)
NATURAL ARMOR ! unnaturally tough and durable outer shell or skin (passive)
PHOTOGRAPHIC REFLEXES ! the ability to mimic any athletic or martial arts movement after seeing it once (active)
SUPERHUMAN SPEED ! the ability to react faster than a normal human, and run at hundreds of miles per hour (active)

TRANSPORTATION

LEVITATION ! the ability to use the mind or another gravitional replusion/negation method to lift off the ground (passive)
TELEPORTATION ! the ability to instantaneously move from one place to another without occupying the space in between. there are several variations of this power: orbing, blinking, flaming, shimmering, smoking and various other unnamed demonic variations (passive)
WALLCRAWLING ! the ability to stick to and crawl on walls (passive)
SMOKING ! a common form of demonic teleportation favored by furies, harpies, sirens and some others - DEMONS ONLY (passive)
FLYING ! the ability to fly - (active)
SHIMMERING ! a common form of demonic teleportation favored by Belthazor and many others- DEMONS ONLY (passive)

MISC

ASTRAL ECHO ! allows one to use people's essence to form telepathic links with them (passive)
ASTRAL PREMONITION ! the ability to project one's astral body into one's real body in another time-frame while experiencing a premonition (passive)
ASTRAL PROJECTION ! the psychic projection of ones consciousness (active)
CLOAKING ! the ability to hide yourself or someone supernaturally from others (passive)
CLONING ! the ability to make a duplicate of yourself in the physical plane (active)
DEFLECTION ! the ability to deflect another's powers away from you and back at the attacker (active)
INVISIBILITY ! the power to make oneself invisible (active)
POWER DRAINING ! the ability to drain the magical and mystical powers from others. The very nature of said action would cause any being born with magical and mystical abilities to become sick - DEMONS ONLY (active)
THOUGHT PROJECTION ! a power that allows its user to transform people or objects at ones own will without the need of a spell, potion or charm, although a word or phrase is needed to trigger this power during the earlier stages of its manifestation along with the user being in a state of highten emotion. once the user gains control of the power it can be activated by thought alone - NOT ALLOWED HERE
TRANSMOGRIFICATION ! changing shape or form, even into that of inanimate objects. the warlock Eames held this power, but he had stolen it from a witch in Kenya - DEMONS ONLY (active)

And a lot of other powers but the only ones I use most of the time are...

-ELEMENTAL GENERATION ! this is when you channel the elements

-LEVITATION ! the ability to use the mind or another gravitational repulsion/negation method to lift off the ground

-TELEPORTATION ! the ability to instantaneously move from one place to another without occupying the space in between

-FLYING ! the ability to fly

-DEFLECTION ! the ability to deflect another's powers away from you and back at the attacker

-INVISIBILITY ! the power to make oneself invisible

-TRANSMOGRIFICATION ! changing shape or form, even into that of inanimate objects

So all in all I could easily bust myself out of here but I had the feeling that something was going to happen.