Chapter 1

^Kitty POV^

I was sitting in my cell in the middle of the floor (well more like cage) looking at the floor, when the door to the door outside the cell buzzed and opened. I stood up curious as to who would be coming to see me I don't get visitor or anyone for that matter, no one comes in here to give me food because I can make it with my powers. But it was still exciting to have visitor and someone to talk to. The person or rather persons walked in.

"What can I do for you Amanda Blake Waller, Rick Flag, and June Moone aka Enchantress." I said turning around to see there shocked faces making me smirk.

"H-how do you know Enchantress?" June Moone stammered.

My smirk grew into a grin, "We were good friends best friends in fact, before I had to lock her because she almost killed me for eating her apples, Isn't that right?" I questioned seeing head nodded telling me that she can hear me. "But anyway what do you want?" I asked, turning into my cat form and started floating around the cage upside down.

"Well, I'm assembling a team called Task Force X and I want you to be in it." Amanda Waller said stepping towards my big cage.

"Hmm, what's in it for me?" I questioned floating towards her, still in my cat form grinning.

"10 years off of prison time." She said as if that would make me say yes.

I looked into her... and started laughing hard.

"Ohh *gasp* my *laugh* god *gasp*, you really think that's a deal, honey 10 years is like 10 days from where I come from, you need to work on your dealings with it comes to me but we will talk about it another time. But in the meantime, sure I'll be in your Task Force X team hit me up when your ready." I said my grin growing bigger, making a king size bed appear changing back into my human form and getting into bed.

"Now, go I need a cat nap." I said closing my eyes, falling into a dreamless sleep.

Well today was eventful.