Chapter 2

^Kitty POV^(what she is wearing right now)

It's been 2 weeks since Amanda, Flag, and June can to visit little old me and I haven't seen them since. I was in the same spot when I first met 'The know it all trio' except I was facing the door eat some really good seasoned steak that I made myself. Than, I heard fast running and the door outside opened. In came 20 or 25 men in uniform.

"Put your hands up!" One guy in uniform yelled.

"It's time" I said grinning as they opened my cage door, then walked over to the chair with straps and sat down. Everyone looked at me like I grew a second. "What? It makes your life a whole lot better than attacking." I said already strapping my waist and left side with my right hand, I looked up to see them still staring.

"Mind helping a girl out?" I waved my right arm and right leg.

One of the men came up and strapped down my right side along with my head, and rolled me out of the room. They end up taking me to a table were they shot something in my neck.

"Placement confirmed." A women said looking at a screen. I felt something move around in my neck. THEY PUT A FUCKING RICE GRAIN BOMB IN MY NECK. They pushed me to the rest of the criminals.

"Alright unlock them." Rick Flag said. The guard next to me was a little hesitant but he still took the straps off.

  "Hi boys! Harley Quinn, how do you do?" She holds her hand out but no one takes it. "Huh? what was that? I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry it was the voices, I'm kidding. that's not what they really said" Harley said.

"Flag you got all dress up for us, how sweet." I teased him.

"Shut up, kid" he muttered.

"I hear that, and in fact I am older than everyone here combined even older than Tress so don't fuck with me, I could easily take everyone here out if I want to." I said getting up in his face than walked back to the group. I started gagging and while I was doing that everyone stared at me. I took my hand a shoved it down my throat so I could get than rice grain bomb that was choking me out of my neck, even though I got it out I left a hole on the side of my neck. On top of that I got blood on my outfit, I pulled my hand out with the bomb in hand and the whole on my neck closed. I looked to find everyone was still looking at me.

"What?" I asked, looking at the group than at Flag.

"What did you just do?" Flag asked disguised walking up to me.

I laughed, "I took that little bomb of yours out of my neck, it was choking me." I said handing the bloodied rice grain bomb back to him.

He looked disguised and quickly threw the bomb over his shoulder and it exploded. I started laughing.

"And they called me crazy, you just blow up half of the whole prison." I said leaning on Deadshot's shoulder.

"Shut up, Kitty!" he yelled and I hissed and smirked when I see everyone but The group take a step back.

"Harley" she held her hand out which I gladly took "I know, Kitty" I said in return. 

"What do we got here, twelve pounds of shit in a 10 pound sack?" aka captain boomerang. Rick sliced open the sack and Cap shot out punching the first person he saw.

He was then restrained by Flag, "Hey what's going on mate?" "Calm down" Flag said but I don't think Boomer got the memo.

"Hey one minute I'm playing mahjong with my nanna then this red streak hits me outta nowhere!" I pointed my finger "Yeah he's called the flash".