ORANGE [M]

Emotion: optimistic,independent,adventurous,creativity,fun

Used to: stimulate,communicate fun,draw attention,express freedom,fascinate

"I didn't want to wake you up",Minseok said when he saw Jongdae getting up and putting his soft bathrobe on.

"You didn't.I'm just thirsty",latter said and went to the small table in the corner of his room where he would usually keep some of the rough drinks along with water.He then quickly threw a glance at the watch, it was around 5am.

After swallowing a whole glass of water in almost one go,he walked with small and tired steps to Minseok who was sitting on the window and smoking,on younger's big unpleasant surprise.

"Is my cheap bed that uncomfortable?",Jongdae asked.

"No,not at all.It's nice to sleep here.I just randomly woke up and couldn't fall back asleep so I got up to get some fresh air",Minseok said and pulled one smoke.

"And some bronchitis",Jongdae replied and took Minseok's cigar away from him just to throw it out of the window the next moment.

"That calms me down",Minseok sighed and looked at Jongdae.

"Why didn't you wake me up and told me that you have trouble sleeping?I have better ways to make you go back to sleep",Jongdae said and Minseok raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"Not THAT way because my ass is not functional right now"

Minseok laughed and pulled Jongdae closer and looked at the tired but still shiny eyes, "How are you so cute?"

Jongdae,feeling a bit embarrassed,looked away "How are you suddenly so cheesy?You're annoying"

Minseok then chuckled even more and kissed Jongdae's neck sweetly, "I'll take that as a compliment from you"

Jongdae closed his eyes and sighed,enjoying Minseok's lips on his sensitive neck.It was nice having Minseok close to him,even if it was a middle of the night but Jongdae wasn't even close to minding.

"Let's go to sleep Minseok"

"You go,i will be here for awhile",Minseok said letting go of Jongdae.

"Did something happen?Do you have something to tell me?Please don't tell me that you'll jump out of the window and run away after i fall asleep",Jongdae said.

"Oh no you caught me",Minseok said in a sarcastic tone, "I told you I'd try not to do dumb things.I just don't feel like sleeping now"

"At least try?For me?I want cuddles",Jongdae pouted and Minseok wasn't sure if he ever saw something cuter than that.He just blinked a few times and eventually gave in.

He wasn't used to cuddling but an idea of having sleepy Jongdae in his arms and caressing his body was an opportunity he couldn't miss.

Jongdae guided him back to the bed,slowly taking his bathrobe off while walking,not even aware of how that made Minseok feel.His not-too-muscular shoulders and perfectly sculpted back finishing with a round,perky ass that made Minseok's mouth almost water at the sight.

After pulling Minseok next to him,he planted a sweet kiss on older's lips and threw his hand around Minseok's waist because that was the only way for him to fall asleep at this point.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes to check if Minseok was asleep and calm but the older was just staring at him and blinking in surprise, "Minseok why are you not sleeping?"

"The better question is why are you spying on me to see if i'm sleeping?"

"Because I want you to rest and get a healthy sleep.Why are you still awake?",Jongdae asked and caressed Minseok's cheeks gently.

Minseok half-whispered, "This is just weird for me"

"What is?"

"Sleeping in an unfamiliar room with someone after so long.I forgot how it feels.I'm used to sleeping alone,because I'd usually just leave,or the person would leave me soon after we finish",Minseok said and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Do you want to go?I won't pressure you to stay...",Jongdae said, turned on his back, "I don't want to force this too much if you're just not completely sure you want this"

"Nobody cared like you do Jongdae.It's weird to me",Minseok sighed, "You are so caring and beautiful and kinds and smart and...Perfect.And here I am,the worst person to go with you"

"I don't understand why you always underestimate yourself so much.I know what is bothering you,you told me everything I needed to know,that's why I understand you.If you didn't tell me why you were acting so weird I wouldn't be sure if I wanted to stay around you. I told you that I will show you how much I care,right?",Jongdae said and turned his head to look at his lover.

"I know you have trust issues and that you don't really want to believe people anymore but I asked you to give me a chance to show you that i'm ready to take care of you.",Jongdae said.

Minseok blinked fast, too awake to think about sleeping again, "I didn't want to fall asleep because I thought you would run away from me,I wouldn't blame you though"

Jongdae frowned, "Minseok what is that nonsense?First of all,I don't run away from my own house like someone",Minseok of course knew that that was directed to him, "Second of all,I finally have you for myself at least for a little bit.Leaving was not even an option for me"

"You say that now...What if you fall for someone better than me?Someone who will actually be ready for a future with you?",Minseok asked and avoided Jongdae's stare again.

"What if you stopped thinking about the future and enjoyed the present?What if you just stop thinking and let go of the fears and just trust me?",Jongdae asked, "You can't think like that forever Minseok.Now please,sleep at least a bit.We'll talk tomorrow"

Minseok let Jongdae's words sink in for a moment not sure how to respond to that.He never thought that way and maybe it would really be easier for him if he would just listen to Jongdae's advice.Yes, he had trust issues but cancelling everyone around him just because he's afraid of the future won't help him with overcoming his problems.

"The future depends on what we do in the present,Minseok",Jongdae said, "If you want a good and stable future you have to work on the present.Your fears won't help you and that's why i'm here",he added and caressed Minseok's dry but still flawless face again.

"So don't think about what will happen to us in the future,just relax and enjoy the moments you have right now.If you trust me keep me,if you don't,tell me and I'll understand",Jongdae said and kissed Minseok's lips softly one last time before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.

Minseok needed some more time to do the same,but it was the first time after awhile that he was ready to happily surrender to his dreams, "I'm so thankful for you",Minseok whispered to already steadily sleeping Jongdae and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

The next morning was the first they've spent together since they agreed to try and work things out towards the stable relationship.Jongdae started waking up slowly,stretching and yawning softly then turning to see if Minseok was already up but older was still deeply asleep.

Jongdae couldn't ignore the weird feeling in his chest upon seeing Minseok in his bed.THE Kim Minseok,laying naked in Jongdae's messy bed,looking like a sex God he is and his muscles laying there so casually like they aren't the hottest thing Jongdae has ever seen in his life.

After staring at the perfect man in his bed for way too long Jongdae wanted to sneak away and take a quick shower but he soon got surprised by the strong arm caressing his whole bare back and pulling him closer to Minseok.

Blush took over his face as he felt Minseok's hands sliding down his soft figure and Jongdae gulped.He couldn't afford to get horny now.Not because he didn't want Minseok up his ass again,but because he wasn't sure if his ass is ready for that yet.

Jongdae was found right next to sleeping Minseok again so the whole idea about showering flopped,though he didn't mind staying like this forever.

"Good morning",Minseok whispered with his eyes still closed and Jongdae felt his heart skip for a second.He didn't expect the greeting at all.

"You scared me",Jongdae whispered back, "I didn't know you're awake"

Minseok smiled and kissed Jongdae sweetly, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine.Better question is how are you feeling?",Jongdae asked.

"Don't remember when I was this good.I just need a good shower and i'll be even better",Minseok said and quickly got up on his feet,Jongdae could conclude that his man is a morning type.

He stretched and whined at his tired muscles,not knowing how jealous Jongdae felt upon seeing that perfect body flexing in front of him.Not that Jongdae's body was bad,not at all but how could anyone explain that to him?

"Stop it mr Flexy,I get it",Jongdae rolled his eyes and dropped his head back onto his pillow.

Minseok laughed and hovered over Jongdae so he could kiss his sweet cheeks, "What did I do now?"

"You simply exist",Jongdae exhaled and Minseok found that adorable and flattering.

"You're giving me way too many compliments",Minseok said, "Shower?"

"You want to fuck me in the shower too?I'm really going to lose my ass",Jongdae sighed and followed Minseok to the bathroom.

"Maybe not today but we could try it some time",Minseok wiggled his eyebrows and Jongdae rolled his eyes in disbelief,but couldn't deny he liked the idea.

Later that afternoon Baekhyun came to visit his best friend since Chanyeol was busy working in his music studio.He hugged Jongdae tightly and kissed his head a few times on what Jongdae whined and hit Baekhyun playfully.

"I want all the details and good excuses before I whoop that man's ass",Baekhyun says as he puts two bottles of soju and a full plate of hotteok on Jongdae's kitchen counter.

Jongdae stayed silent and tried to steal one pancake from the still hot plate when Baekhyun hit his hand, "Talking first,I want to know what the fuck is happening between you two"

"What should I tell you?",Jongdae relaxed his tensed shoulders and tiptoed to grab two glasses for soju and put them on the counter, "I don't know what to tell you except that he had a really rough childhood and life in general and that...His heart is full of wounds and that he has a hard time believing and loving people",Jongdae said and put his hands on the counter.

Baekhyun studied his face carefully and looked around the kitchen like he's trying to form good questions inside his head and confuse Jongdae with his logic as he would always do, "If he has a hard time loving people why did he ever have an intimate,sexual, contact with you if he knew that he doesn't have clear emotions?"

Jongdae expected that question,not like he had a good answer to that.Baekhyun always knew what to say, "Do you think that he knows what he has to feel while we fuck?Come on Baekhyun.He told me that I make him feel different.That I'm the first person to make him feel something special after a long time",Jongdae looked at Baekhyun with his big, sparkly eyes and watched the latter think about everything he just heard.

"So he told you his sad story,made you feel sympathy for him and told you that you're someone special to him and you believed that?",Baekhyun asks as he opens both of their sojus because if he doesn't get some alcohol in him he's going to turn into an annoying mom.

"I don't look at it all like.....that Baekhyun.He was honest with me and told me that he's not able to love me like I expect him to and that if I don't want to have anything with him,he'd understand and I think that that's totally fine and fair",Jongdae said, "I like him Baekhyun.I like him so much and he makes me feel things I've never felt before.Yes,maybe he's a jerk and maybe he's weird when it comes to love but I strongly believe that I can help him.He agreed to letting me help him and that's already a step forward"

Jongdae felt his insides shaking,trying to prove Baekhyun how determined he was and dedicated to helping the man he doesn't even fully know.He knew he's getting himself into a weird and complicated situation but he just felt like it's the right thing.

After telling Baekhyun everything that Minseok had told him,the latter was now sitting still on Jongdae's comfy couch not saying a word.He let Jongdae vent,to let out frustrations and confusion he has been dealing with for awhile.

It isn't easy being almost fully in love with a man who was a fear for everyone around him,who is black hearted and confused with his own emotions.But Jongdae felt the need to help and if anyone has something against that,Jongdae doesn't care.He will be responsible for his own mistakes.He is a grown human being for god's sake.

"Please say something Baekhyun",Jongdae pleaded with red eyes and empty glass.

"I would tell you to stop wasting time on him and actually find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be loved.But I am not you.And I am not emotionally connected to Minseok like you and I am not patient and understanding like you", Baekhyun said and sat closer to Jongdae, "I am proud of you.Proud that you're ready to forget about your emotions so you could help him feel his.That just proves how much you care about him"

Jongdae now let his tears fall freely and sniffed.Maybe it wasn't a thing to cry about.But he felt like it.

"And I am here to fully support you.You know what's the best for you.But promise me that you won't let him manipulate or use you from boredom.I will believe you that he's a hurt soul.Talk to him,love him,show him affection and care,but don't let him play you.He has to know his boundaries.You have emotions too",Baekhyun said and wiped Jongdae's tears away, "Now let's talk about better things.What do you love about him?"

Jongdae held Baekhyun's hands and looked around, "I love how he treats me at work.I fell in love with him there.He always took great care of me and protected me from that snake Jihee.If we ignore the night he left me,he treats me well.Even when we...did that thing for the first time he was so gentle with me and slow and did everything that I liked.I know that he's caring and that he knows how to love he just needs to understand that I won't leave him like everyone did"

Baekhyun smiled, "Thank god your sex is okay.You know that it's one of the important things in a relationship",he joked and Jongdae smiled for the first time since they started talking.

"I don't know if we're in an official relationship but yes,our sex is pretty good",Jongdae wiped his eyes, "Thank you for supporting me and my dumb ideas Baek.I'm really grateful to have you"

"Dummy",Baekhyun said and embraced his best friend, "I'm always here for you whatever you do.Just understand when I'm being honest with you and telling you my opinions.It's better than to lie to you"

"Thank you",Jongdae closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

After Chanyeol picked up Baek,Jongdae was alone again eating hotteok and listening to music because what else would he do?

That was until his phone buzzed and Minseok's text was waiting to be opened.Jongdae kicked his legs in the air and swallowed the last bite of the delicious pancake.