4

Monday (ps it's the beginning of June in the story I don't care if it's not correct it's my story f off)
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up to soft knocking on my door.. That has to be Kiri.
"Yeah?"
"It's 11:30. Me and Bakubabe are gonna leave for the airport. Are you sure you'll be fine by yourself?" Kiri said opening my door.
"Yes. And I'm sure if anything does happen you'll try your hardest to get back here." I said looking at him.
"Ok. Remember if you need anything call me. Not the agency. Not Bakugou. Me."
"Okay. I'll be fine though." I said.
"Now go. I'm sure Bakubro will be mad if you stay any longer."
"Ok. But remember-"
"Call you if I need anything. I got it. Now go." Kiri reluctantly left. I rolled out of bed and pulled out my uniform.
"Alright Kaminari. You have the house to yourself for a whole month. First thing to do is have breakfast." I said before walking down stairs.
"Ok you have about 2 hours to get ready and to your job. Fuck! I have to walk in heels. Ugh I'll wear tennis shoes there and ask Boss if I can keep them in her office..." I said beginning coffee and toast. I quickly ate and drank my food. Then went to my room. The cafe's literally an 1 and 20 minutes away! I began putting on my uniform.
"Ugh I really need a car in times like these!" I said finishing putting on my uniform and shoes. I grabbed my heels and began walking to the cafe. As I was walking I've gotten more than one catcalls.
"Heya cutie~ I missed you~" A voice said behind me. I turned around... it was Kuro. I didn't respond.
"What's a cutie like you walkin' alone for~ Something bad could happen~" Oh no and never see you again? What a terrible thing! Sarcasm indeed. Before I could respond and car was slowly driving by us. Kuro didn't notice but I did. As I was trying to figure out who it was I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I immediately knew who it was. I kicked Kuro's shin.
"Don't touch me!" Before he could respond the car window rolled down. It was the black haired girl from the cafe.
"Hey! Ya need a ride?" She said. I immediately nodded.
"Get in the back." I opened the door behind her and climbed in. The other people she was with yesterday were there too.
"You ok sweetheart?" She said continuing driving.
"Yeah."
"Where were ya goin'?"
"I was going to work."
"And you don't have a car?"
"Nope. I don't have a lot of money so I couldn't afford a car..."
"That's terrible. Where are ya staying?"
"At my friends house.."
"If you need a ride anywhere just ask me." I nodded. I looked out the window trying to remember all of their names. It was on the napkin and I put them in my phone... I think the black haired girl was Yaoyorozu... the other girl was.. jirou. The black haired boy was Sero.. and the cute one was Shinsou. Yeah that seemed right. I should change my shoes now. As I began changing my shoes.. Sero? said something kinda weird.
"I don't know your name so can I call you mine~" He said looking at me.
"Whaa?" I said looking at him in disbelief. He then chuckled. I think I heard a low growl but no one else reacted.
"Ok. We're here. You can leave your shoes in my car. I'll drive ya back. If that's ok."
"Yes that's ok." I said getting out.
"When are ya getting off work."
"Around 7:30"I said.
"Ok. See ya." She said before driving off. I quickly went into the cafe and began my shift.
~~~~~~~
Shin POV
~~~~~~~
"What the hell was that you guys?!" I said mainly talking to the black haired ones.
"What do you mean?" Yaomomo said.
"You both know what I mean! We don't have time to have relationships!"
"Yes we do! Me and Jirou have a very healthy relationship and Sero has the hero boy." Yaomomo said reaching for Jirou's hand who was sitting in the passenger seat. Jirou held her girlfriends hand.
"Yeah you're the only one who doesn't have anyone." Jirou said.
"Yeah well unlike you three I have important things to do."
"You'd like to do the blond." Sero said making me yell at him.
"I'm your boss! It's kinda illegal to sexualize your boss!"
"That's not even the most illegal thing I've done and you know it." He responded.
"Shut up." I said before looking out the window. They laughed and continued talking between the three of them. He is really cute. I need to find out who that guy was. I want to have a talk with him.
~~~~~~~
Time skip
7:00 pm @ the cafe
Shin POV
~~~~~~~
Yaomomo pulled up to the cafe where the blond worked at. We were seated at a booth.
"Your waiter will be with you shortly." The seating lady said.
"I bet you hope it'll be the blondie~" Yaomomo said.
"Shut the fuck up." I said. Before she could replied the cute blond was standing there.
"Hello! Would you like what you had last time?" He said giving a smile that could cure cancer. We all nodded.
"I would also like a muffin, plain." Jirou said. He nodded.
"I'll be back with your order." He said before walking away.
"'ThErE's No TiMe FoR rElATiOnShIpS!' Says the one drooling over a guys he yesterday!" Sero said.
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I began walking back over to their table with their food and drinks.
"Shut up!" Shinsou said before face planting on the table. When I got over there they started laughing.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing. We just like teasing him." Jirou?.. said. I set down there food and drinks on the table.
"If you need anything else just say." I said walking away. I waited on one more table then my shift was over. I walked over to where they were.
"Ya ready to go?" Yaoyorozu said. I nodded. They all stood up and walked out to the car. Yaoyorozu and Jirou both sat in the front seats. Sero sat behind Yaoyorozu, Shinou sat in the middle and I sat behind Jirou.
"Where to ya live?" Yaoyorozu asked. I told her and she started driving. After that nobody talked so I played with the end of my dress.
"So... I just realized something. You know our names but we don't know yours.." Jirou said.
"Oh I'm sorry! I'm Kaminari Denki." I said.
"Cute name for a cutie~" Sero said then immediately coughed after. I wonder why.
"Okay it says we're close. Which house is it?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"The the white one with the 'u' drive way and pool..." I said looking down. I could feel the car pull to a stop.
"You live here?!" Yaoyorozu said. I nodded.
"Do you guys want to come in?" I asked. They all nodded slowly. Yaoyorozu parked the car and shut it off. Everyone climbed out of the car. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. There was a wave of gasps. I walked in and they followed me.
"Whose your friend the number one hero?" Sero said in a kinda joking way.
"Well...." They all looked at me shocked.
"No fricking way." Jirou said.
"Not number one... much to one of their demise, but 2nd and 4th...." I said rubbing my neck.
"Are they here?" Yaoyorozu asked.
"No, they're on a mission. So I get the house by myself for a month.."
"A whole month... I bet you'll get lonely.. let me help you~" Sero said. Shinsou put his hair in a ponytail... weird but ok. Soon after Sero started walking outside to the pool.... and face planted into it. Jirou immediately ran out there and grabbed him out.
"Kaminari could you go get him a towel?" I nodded and left.
~~~~~~~
Shin POV
~~~~~~~
"What the hell Shinsou?! Why'd you do that?!" Yaomomo yelled at me.
"He said something he shouldn't have. It's that simple." I said taking my hair out of the ponytail.
"I know you got mad because he 'flirted' with your boy crush but you don't need to almost drown him!" Jirou said. Before I could speak Kaminari was back with 2 towels and handed them to Yaomomo and Jirou. Then stepped back and stood next to me. When I looked over at him he was a bit red. Oh shit did he hear.....
"Uhm.... do ya guys wanna watch a movie?" He asked. We all said yes one way or another... besides Sero.
"I wanna play truth or dare.." he said looking at Yaomomo and Jirou.
"That sounds even better!" Jirou said. Yaoyorozu nodded.
"Ok." Kaminari said. I gave them a questioning glance but agreed.
"Ok I'll go first. Kaminari truth or dare." Sero said.
"Dare?"
"I dare you to show us what all of our contact names are." God dammit Sero.
"Okay.." he said pulling up our contacts.
Sero was Sero.
Yaomomo was Yaoyorozu.
Jirou was Jirou.
Mine was.... ~♡Cutie♡~. I immediately froze up. I saw him curl up and quietly scream.
"That was fun now let's watch a movie." Sero said. Everyone agreed. Since Sero made Kaminari embarrassed he gets to pick out the movie. Surprisingly he picked a horror.. Before we pressed play he went to get blankets and snacks.
"Looks like you have a chance~" Sero said.
"I'm gonna go help him." I said standing up not wanting to speak to Sero. I made my way to the kitchen. Kaminari was humming something while slightly dancing.
"I look and stare so deep in your eyes
I touch on you more and more every time
When you leave, I'm begging you not to go
Call your name two or three times in a row
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame
'Cause I know I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can~" He quietly sang. I could tell he didn't want anyone to hear.
"Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch~" While he was distracted I was walking closer and closer.
"Got me looking so crazy right now
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love~" When he finished singing I was right behind him.
"What lovely singing~" I said while wrapping my arms around him. He slightly jumped, I must have startled him.
"What are you talking about?" He said clearly trying not to be found out.
"I've been here for about 2 minutes. I clearly heard you singing. And it was lovely." I nuzzled him. I felt him relaxed. I then softly kissed his neck.
"L-let's go back into the living room they're probably w-wondering what's happening..." He said. I nodded and let go.
"Anything you want me to carry?" He nodded and pointed to a small pile of blankets. I walked over to it and picked them up. He was holding 3 bags of popcorn. He then began walking to the living room. I followed him.
"You two have fun?~" Sero said clearly trying to tease us.
"Wouldn't you like to know, virgin." I replied throwing a blanket at him. Then handing one to Yaomomo and Jirou. Kaminari did the same thing but with the popcorn. We shared a blanket and popcorn. Yaomomo pressed play, while Jirou snuggled up to her. They're really cute together. Before the movie officially began Kaminari somehow ended up on my lap with my arms wrapped around him. I'm not complaining. Once and awhile he'll feed me peices of popcorn. I can feel the others staring but who cares.
Time skip
The movie ended. Kaminari ended up falling asleep on me.
"We should leave." Yaomomo said with a sleeping Jirou on her.
"I kinda can't move." I whispered-shouted.
"Hmm you can stay here and we'll have your car in the driveway so you can take him to his work." Yaomomo said.
"Fine." The three of them walked out of the house. Jokes on them I can move I just didn't want to leave him. I picked him up bridal style and walked up the stairs. I took a big guess on which room was his. Not really it had a black lightning bolt sticker on the door. I opened the door and set him down on the bed. He made grabby hands.
"I'll be back kitten. I need to make sure the doors locked." I said before walking back downstairs and locking the door. Then quickly walking back upstairs and into Kaminari's room. He was under the blankets.
"Do you want me to join you?" I asked getting a nod and more grabby hands. I chuckled and took off my pants. (To get comfortable you pervs) Then crawled next to him. He immediately wrapped his arms around me. I put my hands around his waist pulling him closer. Then nuzzling his neck.
"Night kitten."
"Night Shin." He said very softly. Soon we both fell into a peaceful slumber.
~~~~~~~~~
Ugh that was the longest chapter I've ever wrote.