2

Saturday/Sunday
~~~~~~~~
Kami POV
~~~~~~~~
I woke up to banging on my door.
"Pikachu wake up! It's 11:30! Also I made breakfast!" It was Bakubro. I rolled out of bed and walked to the kitchen. There was bacon and scrambled eggs. Kiri was at the table eating.
"Hia Kami!" Kiri said, at least I think that's what he said it was kinda mumbled by him eating. "How ya feelin'? Got any jitters? " This time it was clearer.
"Uhmm. I'm feelin' pretty good. Kinda good, kinda bad. Mostly nervous. But I'm fine" I said sitting down next to him.
"I think you'll do fine. Also what are ya going wear? Because you're not going to wear your pjs or a hoodie."
"I'll wear a nice shirt and a pair of black pants."
"You need to hurry."
"I will. See ya later kiri." I said walking to my room. When I got there I got a pair of black jeans. Then I looked in my closet. I found a white shirt and a black jacket. Also a black choker.

I looked in the mirror

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I looked in the mirror. I look really cute. I then looked at my phone. It says 3:30
'I should be leaving now.' I thought walking out of my room. And out of the house.
'I guess they got called in.' I thought walking to the cafe.
~time skip provided by an insomniac~
Outside if the cafe
I stood outside of the cafe. I took a deep breath and went inside. There was a lady up front.
"Hello! And welcome to the cafe! How can I help you?" She said smiling.
"I'm here for the job interview.."
"Bosses office is right down that corridor. Good luck." She said pointing behind her.
"Thank you." I said walking to where she pointed. Soon I got to a door that said 'Office'. I knocked.
"Come in." A voice said. I went in and there was a lady sitting at a desk.
"Uhmm. I'm here for the interview.."
"Oh right! Sit down." She said pointing to the chair across from her. I sat down. "I'm Alison Jones. But you can call me Ms. Jones. So what do you wanna do here." She said taking out a pen.
"Well I'd like to be a waiter but I'll do anything." She wrote something down.
"Okay. What are you okay wearing. Some of our part-time people wear different clothes then the norm."
"I'll wear anything. I don't really care." She wrote something down again.
"So when would you be able to start?"
"I can start whenever you want me to."
"Okay then you can start tomorrow at 1:30." She said.
"Really?!" She nodded.
"Also I will need your measurements for your clothes." She then handed me a card. "This has my email and phone number. Message me later." I took the card and smiled.
"Thank you!"
"See you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow!" I said walking out of the office. 'Oh my! I finally have a job! I can finally move out! Well I have to get money first... but it's a start.' I started walked home. When I got to the house Kiri and Bakubro were on the couch.
"How'd the interview go?" Kiri asked.
"It went great! I start tomorrow."
"That's great!"
~Time skip brought to you by a very happy Pikachu~
8:30
I was sitting on the couch watching TV. Then Kiri came in.
"Why are you still awake? You need to be asleep!"
"I'll be fine. I need to send her an email anyways."
"Fine, but you need to go to sleep soon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day
I woke up around 11:35 to Baku screaming. I think he has anger issues... I rolled out of bed and got dressed. Then walked to the kitchen.
"Why are they making me go on this stupid trip?" Baku said.
"Well you are the 2nd best hero. It makes sense." Kiri said
"Ok but why didn't they make you go? You're the 4th!"
"I'm sure if you complain enough they'll let me go.." Baku sighed and took out his phone. Then started dialing a number.
"Hey guys.. What's happening?" I said. Kiri looked at me. And Bakugou walked out of the room.
"Bakubabe got a phone call saying he's need for a mission. But he's gonna be gone for a month. And he doesn't want to leave me for that long."
"So that's why I hear yelling..." I said.
"Yeah... So you have to get ready in about a hour and a half."
"Kinda... She said we have uniforms."
"What kind of uniforms?"
"I don't really know.." I said kiri looked at me kinda confused.
"How don't you know?"
"Well I don't know if she's gonna put me in a dress or a suit."
"Why would she put you in a dress?"
"Yesterday she asked what I would be comfortable wear and I said anything. So she might put me in a dress."
"Ok then. You probably need something to eat. What do you want?"
"I'll just make some toast and coffee."
"Okay. Imma check on Bakubabe." Kiri said walking out of the kitchen. I began make my breakfast. When my food was finished it was 12:10. I quickly drank my coffee and grabbed my toast.
"I'm leaving for work! See ya later!"
"Bye!" Kiri said. I began speed walking. She said she wanted me there a bit early.
At the cafe -12:45
I walked in and went to where her office was. Then knocked.
"Come in." I walked in and there was two mannequins, one had a suit the other had a dress. "Oh hello! You're earlier than I thought. I have both options. You can choose one or both. Also you need to try them on. I wanna see how they fit."
"Umm ok.." She handed me both of them and pointed to a door.
"You can change in there. And I wanna see them." I walked in and began changing. I put on the suit first.

When I got everything in place I walked out and showed her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

When I got everything in place I walked out and showed her.
"You look good in a suit. Next!" I walked back into the room and put on the dress.

I walked out

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walked out.
"That's the one! You're gonna wear that! It's final." She said clapping.
"Ok I'll wear it." I sighed.
"You'll be a waiter. You get a 30 minute break. Also you'll work until 11:30."
"Okay."
"You can do whatever you wanna do right now. We got 30 minutes till we open. Also after work I need to talk to you about your hours. Okay?"
"Okay." I said smiling.
~~~~~~
How was that my dudes?